Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suzie the Fox

Newport away match thread

Would have liked to see one possible u-23 potential debutant on bench but otherwise OK.

With these kind of line ups it's not so much the faith in the individuals as whether or not it will gel, I know they train together but sometimes it makes you wonder if they've ever met when there's no real flow.

May be the last we see of King. Hopefully not Shinji, I still want him around.

Enough solid sensible pros in Albrighton, Simpson, Morgan, Evans, Fuchs to assure me we won't be naive, just need the likes of Ghezal and Nacho to make positive contributions.

Plucky Taffs 0 Cool Calm Foxes 3

This is our year!

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Diabate heavily linked with a loan to Turkey, so assume that's going ahead, so why risk a potential injury? 

Silva things just haven't worked with him, Iborra is in Spain with family I believe.

Ah, I missed the Diabate loan. Hopefully it's good for him. 

Instinctively that team looks a bit one dimensional in midfield and we might struggle to create.

But it might be an opportunity for Choudhury to demonstrate how much progress he’s made. With James only just coming back it’s his opportunity to grab hold of the CM area and lead as almost the senior man. 

It will interesting to see how he does today. 

Seeing on Twitter people calling for Silva to play, one group tweeting him to apologise(?). 

We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, we don't know what's happening. Things just haven't worked out, it's the risk any player and club make when buying a player.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Seeing on Twitter people calling for Silva to play, one group tweeting him to apologise(?). 

We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, we don't know what's happening. Things just haven't worked out, it's the risk any player and club make when buying a player.

He's clearly going.

6 minutes ago, Fosse93 said:

If James can stay fit, he will be like a new signing.

Really hope he puts in a performance today.

He’s finished, that’s what makes a mockery of his last contract, 2 1/2 years out, give him a new contract, barely been fit since.

Feel for the guy, but his wages will soften the blow for him, he needs to earn the wages, loan him out, or if he can’t stay fit terminate his contract