Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Okazaki

Shinji is up there with my favourite ever Leicester players. Obviously that has little to do with his ability but he did score some crucial, acrobatic, hilarious goals for us and was obviously a vital cog in our title campaign.

Love him to bits and will be devastated to see him leave, but his best days are behind him and if we're getting a cash offer then we really should sell.

:shinji:

Given our very limited options up front he's worth keeping until the end of the season at the very least. Even if he doesn't score much he has earned the right to at least see out his contract if he chooses.

A very underrated but key player in our title winning campaign - he's clearly on the decline but what he's done for us is nothing short of fantastic.

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

I'm surprised they are bidding for Shinji, since they need goals to stay up, and sadly he won't get them loads of them, thought there was interest from Turkey too tbh, 

I suspect he'll go tbh and its a sign we need to get in another forward this window too tbh, 

Will miss that cheeky smile of his mind when he goes 

Honestly? :P

Don't get me wrong, he was amazing in our title winning seasons but hes just not good enough now. He can run around like a headless chicken all day but he doesn't have the ability that we need in front of goal. Him and Iheanacho can't score from 3 yards out and it costs us.

realistically how long would he stay at Huddersfield for, not very long. Doubt he would want to play in the Championship. Would probably prefer a move abroad. maybe back to Germany!. rather he left at the end of the season and we can give him a fitting farewell!.

9 minutes ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

yeah Newcastle away was when Vardy equalled the record. Who cares though, It was a screamer.

Agreed was being pedantic, Shinja will rightly go down as a legend and the epitome of a team player and somebody who played to his full potential. When he leaves he deservedly goes with hero status 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Agreed was being pedantic, Shinja will rightly go down as a legend and the epitome of a team player and somebody who played to his full potential. When he leaves he deservedly goes with hero status 

*Shinji.

Or maybe hes like a ninjaaaa

Heres me being pedantic

Edited by siraaj_lcfc

A legend of the club and if he goes I'll wish him all the best.

He's completely finished though now and we should be taking the money if it's anything substantial.

Scored some of the scrappiest goals I've seen at the KP but they all count! offered so much in our champions season to allow Vardy the freedom he thrived on. Also so unlucky, we've seen scissor kicks, overhead kicks, volleys crash of the post, bar or stopped with a worldie save from the keeper. He could of had a few specials as well but not to be. 

I loved his time here but do think if he wants to prolong his time in English football then this is his move and forces the clubs hand to strengthen.

• Thanks 1