Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Robert Huth Retires

What a hero. The motivation for all of us to just get the fvck on with it and get stuff done. No frills defender who delivered the biggest success in the clubs history, and what a Robert Huth way of announcing it.

Enjoy big man.

• Like 1

Hard to think of a better out and out defender that the club has had in my lifetime (I'm 49). Absolute legend. Love his sense of humour too. Remember he tweeted something like "sexy football coming to Leicester " after signing for us and "just been practising my rabonas" ahead of the Champions League draw.  Probably the funniest German ever!

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Hard to think of better out and out defender that the club has had in my lifetime (I'm 49). Absolute legend. Love his sense of humour too. Remember he tweeted something like "sexy football coming to Leicester " after signing for us and "just been practising my rabonas" ahead of the Champions League draw.  Probably the funniest German ever!

Glad you posted this couldn't remember the rabona one, the interview after that free kick is the one I remember ''9 times out of 10 it goes in the top corner'' with the other player cracking up,:D his

humour was something else.

Edited by smitha
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Babylon said:

That's Wes Morgan currently playing and captaining the team 7th in the league. 

Why do we have to shit on people all the time? Morgan had to play with Moore, Konchesky and De Laet... who by the way went onto the heights of Reading, the glue factory and Australia.

Perhaps, just perhaps it wasn't and isn't always his fault.

I never said that and I think you're being picky by saying i'm shitting on him.

The truth is since Huth came to the club Morgan has looked a completely different player - he's obviously picked up a lot of tips and improved. I never said he's gone back to being shit now I just said there was a noticable improvement when Huth came in.

Which is actually true.

• Like 1