Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Southampton Home Match Thread

20 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Rather have no CM on the bench at all, than a fully fit Silva.

100% he will never play again for us, which I think is a shame when you see him persisting with underperforming players like Iheanacho and Gray. 

Silva’s Been hard done by there’s no question of that but Puel clearly doesn’t fancy him and knows that his wages could be used to pick up another marquee signing of his choosing. It’s very harsh on Silva who though has never impressed is hard done by to not even make matchday squads. But at the same time I think a manager should be decisive and clear in what he wants. Ulloa, Simpson and King are all heroes but been badly treated by Puel but he is successfully transitioning the squad. Football can be a cruel game sometimes sadly. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

West Ham won, and are level on points with us now. 

We need to win!

I think we are going to drop a few places over the next month or so. I'm OK with that as long as the performances are still decent and he is able to get us back to 8th by the end of the season!