Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Southampton Home Match Thread

13 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Silva’s Been hard done by there’s no question of that but Puel clearly doesn’t fancy him and knows that his wages could be used to pick up another marquee signing of his choosing. It’s very harsh on Silva who though has never impressed is hard done by to not even make matchday squads. But at the same time I think a manager should be decisive and clear in what he wants. Ulloa, Simpson and King are all heroes but been badly treated by Puel but he is successfully transitioning the squad. Football can be a cruel game sometimes sadly. 

I don’t think Ulloa, Simpson and King have been badly treated any one can see they are no longer good enough . He didn’t beat about the bush and was honest  to tell them they had no future at the club so knew where they stood . I’ll agree its not the nicest of things to do but it needed doing and he didn’t string them along . I personally would rather  know where I stood than be messed about . Ulloa didn’t hang about and of he went . 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 1

Wow... a lot of pundits/people on the Radio are convinced Barnes should have started today? 

Considering he’s played with the team approx. 1/2 day’s training all season! 

Morons!

Edited by Phube
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

lol

You can just tell what’s gone on here. The gommo on the left has got out of bed this morning and made the milkiest brew known to man, exclaims to his wife: “You know what Barbroh, I’m gonna mek a Poohuel aht sign for the Citeh”. 

The poor girl has had to hold it up for him and as soon as that steward has nicked it off them they’ve made a right song and dance about ‘fan voice’ and ‘being allowed an opinion’. 

Fvcking hell thats embarrassing.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Phube said:

Wow... a lot of pundits/people on the Radio are convinced. Armed should start today? 

Morons!

I agree, I think he will turn out to be the next one to step into our side, but far too soon to be starting. He is the type of player we need though 

Just now, Phube said:

Wow... a lot of pundits/people on the Radio are convinced. Barnes should start today? 

Morons!

Yup, alas, people can be reactionary to latest news they are fed/read.

“Barnes is back!!!!!”

”Feck!!! Start him Claude”

”This guys better than Messi”

”This guy is dogsh*t”

<insert Roy bin gif>

a day day in life of a transfer thread..

42 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Fully behind Puel but really not a fan of the 3 defensive CM's at home against a team in the bottom 3. 

Oh well, at least we have options off the bench. 

I think we have established it is not 3DMs that is the problem. It is still having Ndidi in the team! Get him off for Barnes in second half please. Wishful thinking I know.