Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

7 defeats in 10 but we should be happy with top half. 

5 defeats, 4 wins and draw in the league. Better form than Everton, Bournemouth, Brighton, same as Watford.

Puel had best hope in the next three we perform and get points, because that form table will very soon not be as kind to him if we don't.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

5 defeats, 4 wins and draw in the league. Better form than Everton, Bournemouth, Brighton, same as Watford.

Puel had best hope in the next three we perform and get points, because that form table will very soon not be as kind to him if we don't.

Just as well we have some easy fixtures coming up then :surrender:

Purl selected a team that was never going to win today. Wolves should have been four up at half time, but for woeful finishing. 

It was great the players came out after half time and showed some pride. I was talking to a couple of wolves fans after the game and they hit the nail on the head. They said there's no real connection between your defence, midfield and attack. Most of the time they seem like strangers on a different wavelength., no cohesion or understanding. Whose fault is this?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

If we had drawn that game he would he be posting that?

Bad result followed by excuse

Shit decisions and execution by players caused that loss in the end

Hate this whiny excuse making that gets out. I dont know who is leaking this s*** but they're a whiny little bitch.

Whether Puel is right or wrong for us, keep s*** in house and take responsibility.

Pathetic

• Like 1

IF they dont sack him NOW then they got rocks for brains.

how the hell to u start with simpson he is terrible.

then he leaves maddison on the bench, and plays barnes who is dead average.

gray had his best game today in years , but he also is dead average.

i have lost faith with the boss, i think we are head for a run of losses

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bpfox said:

IF they dont sack him NOW then they got rocks for brains.

They have bigger rock for brains if they sack him without a replacement lined up, which they probably do not have.

4 hours ago, bpfox said:

then he leaves maddison on the bench

, and plays barnes who is dead average.

Are people really writing off Barnes already? Dead average 21 year olds dont tear up the championship. It was his first ever PL start.

Maddison was probably on the bench as the little girl he was friends with and supported during her long cancer battle passed away in the early hours. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

If we had drawn that game he would he be posting that?

Bad result followed by excuse

Shit decisions and execution by players caused that loss in the end

Hate this whiny excuse making that gets out. I dont know who is leaking this s*** but they're a whiny little bitch.

Whether Puel is right or wrong for us, keep s*** in house and take responsibility.

Pathetic

The irony

Puel should probably stick with an 11 and screw what ANYONE else thinks, or leave for his own sanity.

Sad to say that many fans do not have the patience to get behind this project.

Yesterday, a lot of fans should  have been excited by th attacking play shown in parts.

Alas, people would rather lambast him for other frailties shown by defenders who at the moment have the agility of a fully laden oil tanker and the discipline of surly teenagers.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tuna said:

So what is the justification for keeping him? The players aren't impressed, the fans don't like him, he seems to have his job speculated about every week, is it a lack of alternative?

3 hours ago, lgfualol said:

They have bigger rock for brains if they sack him without a replacement lined up, which they probably do not have.

Are people really writing off Barnes already? Dead average 21 year olds dont tear up the championship. It was his first ever PL start.

Maddison was probably on the bench as the little girl he was friends with and supported during her long cancer battle passed away in the early hours. 

There were always going to be some idiots who wrote him off after one game, many on here predicted it, it doesn't constitute the general consensus though.

• Like 1

It may have been mentioned in another thread, but Jardim looks set to turn down China for an 'exciting project in Europe'... This is from some french news outlet, no idea how reputable it is. 

Edit: OK it has already been mentioned, I'll get my coat... 

Edited by lcfceaves

StanSp

So I've just been told that Puel might be gone by end of today, if not then tomorrow morning. If that's the case, there's gonna be a lot of happier fans no doubt. Then you'll have pundits wondering why despite not having watched all our games in entirety ?‍♂️#Puel #LCFC

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

I've seen "he'll be gone tomorrow" posts so many times now that it just feels like guesswork.  For me it speaks volumes that he's standing on the touchline doing his nut at the players for not (apparently) carrying out his orders.  However...

• Did you, as coach, make sure they clearly understood the tactics you're giving them before they step over that line?  If they're confused at all, it's down to you and your coaches and you are responsible.
  • Can you explain why the team consistently leaks early goals and has slow starts? Is it because you fail to communicate properly and get your players geed up?
  • Do you understand that continually changing your team has a detrimental effect? Morgan and Evans didn't seem to be on the same page about the defensive line yesterday where Morgan appeared to be playing way higher up than Evans.
  • Why do you appear to be blind to the failings and poor form of Ndidi and Mendy? It's not just "fan talk" at this point, it's very clear there is a problem.
  • Can you not see that your tactics are effectively nullifying Jamie Vardy, one of the most consistent strikers of recent seasons? He's not just a one trick pony, but he needs service to feet, not lumped in from the last third vs. hulking central defenders.

I could go on. The point is that if the players aren't doing what Puel wants, surely that in itself is a problem as much as if they ARE playing exactly as he wants, which it appear they aren't based on his actions on the touchline.  At the time we employed him, the Saints fans warned us. Our reaction was quite arrogant: "Oh we've got better players than you had, we'll be fine..." and yet where are we now. It's almost impossible for us to be relegated from this position (fortunately) but we could very easily have a poor end to the season which will hardly excite better players about signing for us.

Edited by Flappit
  • Like 1