Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

9 hours ago, blueharmie said:

Spot on post above. I don't get this building rubbish. Then I read he's building over the next 3 transfers windows....what are some of you on.

He needs to go and fast..we need a manager who can get the best out of the players and he is not this man.

We have a pretty decent team he is choking our players .

He's building one of the youngest teams in the prem, giving double the game time to u22s compared to others. 

He may not be "building" a successful team currently, but he's sure as hell putting together a decent squad with the quality to challenge for Europe and the ability to develop and grow young players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

He's building one of the youngest teams in the prem, giving double the game time to u22s compared to others. 

He may not be "building" a successful team currently, but he's sure as hell putting together a decent squad with the quality to challenge for Europe and the ability to develop and grow young players.

All I can see is we are slipping down the table and fast. How are we possibly building for Europe.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

If you are a bit thick maybe ?

Its perfectly possible, that our better players will leave for a bigger club or  club’s that have the intent to win even the ‘lesser’ trophies such as the Cups, which we have shown we are not interested in doing. 

This ‘building a team’ for a club of our size is a thing of the past and those who don’t realise that are, to be quite honest living in a dream world. Football has changed even in the few years since we won the title in this respect. 

All the better players are hoovered up by the big 6 quicker than ever before. 

It's a policy I hate, but as I've said before, it's a policy that well predates Puel's time here and is not limited to our club. If we want to go all out to win Cups then sadly it needs making explicitly clear to whoever our manager is, otherwise it would seem to be fairly obvious that the club aren't interested in prioritising silverware.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, blueharmie said:

Spot on post above. I don't get this building rubbish. Then I read he's building over the next 3 transfers windows....what are some of you on.

He needs to go and fast..we need a manager who can get the best out of the players and he is not this man.

We have a pretty decent team he is choking our players .

Interestingly Puel is part of the transfer decision makers - it’s a team of people what do that. Rodgers will be similar, he’s non commital on transfers etc 

I honestly don’t see what we gain from sacking Puel now because whoever comes in is a stop gap or a rushed appointment. 

I'm done with him now. I've spent a season on the fence but have reluctantly climbed off it. 

Puel has to take the blame for our suicidal start to game after game - yesterday, like Liverpool, and Wolves before that, it was men against boys in the opening 10 minutes. Add to that his neutering of Vardy, his destruction of Iheanacho and the fact that he feels its ok for Okazaki still to play any part at this level. And to that his mind-boggling substitutions, his stubborn addiction to playing two or three DMs when he had Silva and Iborra available if a three was appropriate.

On the plus side, he's no longer starting Morgan or Simpson, and Ghezzal may turn out not to be the Worst Player Ever...

Rodgers or Benitez please 

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

True, as soon as they win the title, there may be an announcement?

Which won’t happen because our club’s reputation would be recognised as working behind a managers back. 

The reality is the best replacements are managers in work and they generally don’t leave clubs during a season unless it’s a recognisable step up. 

Puel outers are gonna have to sit tight and acknowledge it’s a Pearson/Appleton/Shakespeare stop gap appointment or some rushed appointment from the ‘merry go round’ of Big Sam, Pardew and the lads 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I cannot see him managing in the premier league again tbh.

Me neither but for a guy inundated with offers due to start work on Jan 1st I’ve still not noticing him in an actual job!

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

Me neither but for a guy inundated with offers due to start work on Jan 1st I’ve still not noticing him in an actual job!

Though I am still for M.Puel...Of all managers " suggested". Not a bad call.     !!

He has brought in and on,quite a few young players,he knows how to distinguish playing experience with youth...

and  unlike what some might think..He wouldn't use an Arsenal mentality,he would see it has a separate project!!!

8 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Though I am still for M.Puel...Of all managers " suggested". Not a bad call.     !!

He has brought in and on,quite a few young players,he knows how to distinguish playing experience with youth...

and  unlike what some might think..He wouldn't use an Arsenal mentality,he would see it has a separate project!!!

Is that C.Puels brother?