Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

5 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Mate what is your deal? You’re like a dog with a bone.

You’ve been absolutely non stop in this thread with comments like this.

i go to every home game and it ruins my weekend most weeks (and into the week) and that feeling is on loop at the minute.

I go down for a beer before halftime and most of the time I don’t go back to my seat it’s that bad.

To say we will be in a relegation scrap if we get rid of Puel is absolutely none sense as well.

Turn it in for a bit will you.

I think he was being facetious in a jovial manner :) 

Edited by Suzie the Fox

Just now, mod hero said:

Defending him is saying we will be relegated if he goes?

It was a rhetorical response. Its like me saying to that poster, "mate, we're not literally the new Southampton. The 2 cities are miles apart and are 2 totally different clubs"

And besides, i dont think Southampton expected a relegation battle after sacking Puel

10 hours ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

i got a ban for mentioning blue smoke 

4 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

Funny isn't it ??

You don't have to pay to be here but Mark has to pay to maintain what is visually and usability wise the best fan forum in the country. It's a business and he can't have idiots posting derogatory statements that could put that in jeopardy. Especially not ones about peoples accent or indeed the way an entire ****ing nation speaks...

Edited by AjcW

Watching the pundits pre-match. 

I don’t see why it’s so difficult for them to understand why Puel isn’t popular. It’s not complicated, Dalglish even set them up with the question: ‘maybe for fans it isn’t about where they finish, so fans have a right to expect attractive football?’

The answer is a very straightforward ‘yes’. But no, the 3 of the proceed to mumble on with no point in particular, using phrases like ‘attacking football and possession football’. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

Heskey (sorry for this Emile) going on about him needing 3 more transfer windows to get them playing the possession football he wants to play, which he seems to think is what we’re asking for. NO.

1. We’re playing possession football, that is not attacking football and that’s why we’re bored.

2. Managers do not need to overhaul the squad to play a certain style of football. There are many, many examples of this at the moment in English football.

3. We have plenty of good players already.

4. Managers shouldn’t just get gifted time for nothing. You earn the transfer windows. He’s been here over a year, there are no signs he wants to play an exciting brand of football.

Carragher sort of got it, but he seemed surprised that fans aren’t interested in possession.

Edited by Kitchandro
  • Like 1

Right that’s it, enough is enough. Absolute shambles. Mendy shouldn’t ever be near the team ever again, not just today, I’ve said this for months. Absolute Dross of player.

we have been terrible for months now, a fluke win vs Chelsea when they hit the bar twice and a lucky away win vs Everton when we sh*thoused it clouds the truth.

Puel is finished after this. Get a manager in who gets the best out of the team ffs ??.

vardy gray and perrera  were made to look absolutely sh*te but in reality they working off scraps.

How on earth are maddison , albrighton and  choudry not on the pitch!? It’s incredible.

absolutly fuming with this c*nting sh*te. It’s frustrating to lose, it’s too much when a fan like me can tell from the line up ‘what is puel doing, never winning now!’

Schmicheal

Perrera Morgan Maguire Chillwell

Ndidi Choudry

Maddison

Gray Vardy Albrighton

its not ****ing hard ?

get out my club puel

Edited by deanolegend1989

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Always been strong on "Puel in" and let him build....but dropping Hamza today and this shit show of a first half has finally got me thinking this guy doesnt seem to know what hes doing...at all

What surprises me is that’s it taken you this long to realise this.... lol