Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

Surely this is a good time to do it? Pretty much already safe, gives the manager plenty of time to implement his ideas and will limit the risk of the next season as he can get his mistakes out of the way now. 

I would want someone with a similar mentality to Claude as I think his philosophy is bang on, I just can’t agree with his approach. 

He got credited with a genius game plan against Chelsea and City. If it was a genius plan catered for those individual games he wouldn’t be setting us up the same way at home to Southampton. 

Thanks for the effort and we will definitely profit from your work in the long term but we need something else right now. Not to be told to be happy with mediocrity, we’re Leicester and we dream when we want 

3 minutes ago, ultrafox said:

I think we should offer Frank Lampard the job....just to p*** Derby off. ?

He'd do a better job than Puel.

Better still we poach Bielsa, Leeds poach Lampard, Sheepshaggers hire Gary Rowett 

• Haha 1

We need to be careful what we wish for. We do not want to go the way of stoke and villa etc by thinking we are better than we are then getting relegated. Get rid of puel then end up with Hughes big Sam or pardew then we will be even worse of than now. I am not saying keep him or get rid we just need to have some one lined up that will be better than him in the long run if he is to get sacked 

The only home game that’s been truly enjoyable for months was Man City. We aren’t selling out games any more, home fans have nothing to get excited about. Puel has brought young players into the team but continuing with his negative brand of anti-football will kill their confidence. Time he gets out the way and someone who is at least bothered about the fans experience comes in to kick us on. 

• Like 2