Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Nacho where he belongs

So gutted by this signing as had such high hopes. 

He is an accomplished finisher but literally has no other attribute to be a top footballer. 

I think if he does move on, which may be inevitable - He would be at his best alongside an old school number 9 who can hold the ball up and win flicks on for him or at least allow him to get into the box a lot more than he has here. He definitely can't play on his own up top! 

• Like 1

Maybe he's been working nights with @Webbo on a decorating job? He seems to have paint spattered on his trousers.

Either that or some hummus squirted out of his lunchtime falafel, hummus and rocket ciabatta roll.

I don't even want to consider alternative explanations. I mean, I'm sure Claude's team talks are exciting....but not that exciting.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

So gutted by this signing as had such high hopes. 

He is an accomplished finisher but literally has no other attribute to be a top footballer. 

I think if he does move on, which may be inevitable - He would be at his best alongside an old school number 9 who can hold the ball up and win flicks on for him or at least allow him to get into the box a lot more than he has here. He definitely can't play on his own up top! 

I agree to some extent, but his time at man city that made his name, in my opinion was pretty easy. Coming on with 20 mins to go after your team mates had passed a team to death and the opposition were knackered, plus the quality of the passes he was getting from team mates who were on another level to some of lcfcs,  even I might of looked a good finisher ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

I agree to some extent, but his time at man city that made his name, in my opinion was pretty easy. Coming on with 20 mins to go after your team mates had passed a team to death and the opposition were knackered, plus the quality of the passes he was getting from team mates who were on another level to some of lcfcs,  even I might of looked a good finisher ?

Maybe so, in which case - we really have bought a dud! Strange than Man City inserted a buy-back clause in his contract though if they didn't rate him. 

You just never though and he may suddenly surprise us all if he plays in a two, perhaps for a different Manager too. Odds are low though! 

47 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Sums his whole attitude up in a single picture. He is lazy, pure and simple. Time to ship him out.

lol 

Edit; to make it clear. I'm laughing at this comment, not with it.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Sharing that with the World is just what Nacho needs that at this point in time lol

Yeah I thought the same thing when I first saw it. The lack of self awareness of some people is astonishing. 

(edit - just noticed it comes from Benny, not Nacho)

Edited by bovril

If he thinks sleeping is 'hard', try thinking about the unfortunate ones left homeless on the city centre streets with very little money at all and on cold, damp nights..

He seems ungrateful for the opportunity, which he hasn't paid back really currently, the club have given him; and the type that doesn't at times as hard as they can to work towards their full potential.

A daft and selfish thing to post on social media.

Edit: Just realised it was Benalouane who had posted it.

The pair can get rid of, as they seem the type that could cause dressing room unrest.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If he thinks sleeping is 'hard', try thinking about the unfortunate ones left homeless on the city centre streets with very little money at all and on cold, damp nights..

He seems ungrateful for the opportunity, which he hasn't paid back really currently, the club have given him; and the type that doesn't at times as hard as they can to work towards their full potential.

Edit: Just realised it was Benalouane who posted it.

The pair can get rid of, as they seem the type that could cause dressing room unrest.

:crylaugh:Come off it mate 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

He didn't post it... but okay 

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Did I read somewhere that he and his partner had a new baby ??

if so, could explain his tiredness and even his lack of form ...... 

You might be on to something here. I recall people saying the same thing about Vardy when he hit a patch of bad form. Maybe starving him of supply elsewhere will get him scoring on the pitch, rather than at home.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Edit: Just realised it was Benalouane who had posted it.

It's hard sometimes, but admitting you've made a tit of yourself is usually better than doubling down.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die—to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to: 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep, perchance to dream—ay, there's the rub: