Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Puel, the man who has sucked the fight out of our club, has won the most points from a losing position in the premier league.

How about wake up and fight from the start and not get into a losing position. 

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I’m here. 

All the the statements I’ve made still stand. I don’t blow with the wind and you don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. 

Tbh blowing in the wind, particularly when it’s a cold wind is probably not the best. It’s probably why dogging spots are usually in sheltered woodland areas. 

3 minutes ago, Line-X said:

States don't tell the entire story. I love it when Gray runs at a defence and I still think he has great potential for us.

Great goal - and superb work by Vards.

I'm not sold. He's had potential for 3 years, too many attacks break down with him. The end product has to be there more often, you have to take your chances in the prem

5 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

I agree boring second half so far 

Because he’s let us attack in the second half doesn’t excuse the first 45 mins. Or most games this season. 

If he set us up to play this way from the start he wouldn’t have any pressure. But shock We’re back in the game and have started to sit off again. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX