Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool A Match Thread

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

MacManaman is utterly shamelessly biased.

I’m incredulous that BT Sport think it’s right he is in commentary. 

The entire programme so far has just been about Liverpool. We're literally just a random opponent to make up the numbers. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I apologise if that's the case, from the angle I just saw he felt an arm on his side and went down. 

I'm doubting myself now! wasn't enough to send him down but one of those annoying ones that the ref is never gonna give unless you do throw yourself to the floor.

agree with your point though, despite what he says we haven't seen the end of Madison diving

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I apologise if that's the case, from the angle I just saw he felt an arm on his side and went down. 

See your point in all honesty, but commentators need to make their minds up. If a guy feels a clip and stays up, he should be falling, the other way and he's falling too easily

Just now, Mark said:

It does look like we’ve got Albrighton as a number 10 though, who came up with that idea ?

Looks to me like a three but with Mendy the one sitting behind Ndidi and Albrighton. One of them pushes up high to press depending which side the ball is on. 

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

BT Sport not even trying to hide their big club bias tonight, half an hour of Liverpool talk in the buildup and a scouser with nearly 300 appearences for Liverpool on co-commentary lol

They never had. Said this since BT started really covering football... their CEO must be a Liverpool fan.

I have scouse family so historically I've wanted them to do well, but the  media wank fest over them has made me hate them