Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool A Match Thread

Another attack with the chance to break and yet another time we send the ball back to the halfway line giving the other team a chance to reset.

This patient play is killing the players confidence. I hope Tielemans is the signing Puel is looking for this to all click because at the minute its dire.

Cannot believe (well I can cos it’s us) our reluctance to get any players forward. It’s like we’re clinging to the 1-0 loss.

Mendy did amazing there and held onto it for ages and still nobody turned up to help. Every attack we have is going to fizzle out unless we have some ambition. 

Just now, H.a.r.r.y said:

obviously not watching him then

Me or the guy who thought he was playing well?

He's been wasteful in possession, trying to take players on in the wrong positions and losing the ball. Not sure he's even put a tackle in.

He ran with the ball then turned back lol.

Not quite sure what he has even done today that's been useful?

Just now, Kitchandro said:

Cannot believe (well I can cos it’s us) our reluctance to get any players forward. It’s like we’re clinging to the 1-0 loss.

Mendy did amazing there and held onto it for ages and still nobody turned up to help. Every attack we have is going to fizzle out unless we have some ambition. 

People are forward, they just hide behind their players or on the other side of the pitch, going towards the man with the ball seems an alien concept to our players. 

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

This is what worries me about Puels system, there is no real desire or instruction to commit bodies to attack.

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Well we’re not 2 down yet,wait till we concede from a corner just before half time then we can come out and attack in the 2nd half.

Edited by elvisfmcfly
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He jumped on the floor mate behave. 

He felt an arm on him and jumped on the ground. It was awful. It was no better than Salah the other day. 

Sorry but I disagree, he was hurtling past at a hell of a rate and the slightest knock derailed him.