Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Crystal Palace Home Match Thread

7 minutes ago, buzzy said:

you aint got a clue about me supporting this club and i bet you are one of the little boys on this forum who sucks up and that is why you have so many points to your name as a member a member to the cock suckers forum and there are so many of you 

I can barely read that, it's like a Neanderthal has just learned what English is and barely knows how to form a sentence.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, yks said:

3 shots on target for Palace, 3 goals.
Vardy invisible most of the game.

When yourgoalkeeper and your striker are as bad as today, there's nothing you can do.

4* shots on target for Palace, 4* goals.

Kasper, today I hope your daddy finds you a new ambitious club with a manager able to lead a project very soon.

Just now, tylesta said:

It ain't about changing anyone in the 11. All players back on corners? Defence minded formations? No one supporting vardy ? 

Yes, but the OP said "ring the changes before Tuesday".  

I'm not defending puel, I'm not a puel fan, but I don't think we have that much in the squad that would make a difference. 

Sigh. Poison taking effect. Alas, I fear he actually does need to leave.

Think any damage that has occurred is irrepairable.

This team either has no balls, Puel is actually carp, or the team has no respect for the manager.

Such a shame

(My word though. Maddison actually is a show pony.)

on balance, and despite the frustrations,  i've been Puel In (Rome wasn't built in a day etc) but there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. I suspect that Khun Top and his advisers may have written off this season as one for a transformation. But the way things are going we could be close to relegation scrap. Huddersfield and Fulham are, I think gone, but there is still that third place. In view of that I wouldn't be too surprised for the club to say that enough is enough and that, for one reason or another, it just hasn't worked. And I couldn't argue with that approach .Not any more

• Like 1

I can understand the sack calls but the hatred for Puel is vitriolic and absurd. 

Sorry you don’t like his management but you lot are embarassingly daft in how personal you’ve made it. Have a word with yourselves; it’s football. None of this will make your lives worse in any important way.