Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Crystal Palace Home Match Thread

We offer nothing going forward, we’re too frail at the back, and we have a striker we don’t even try to bring into the game... now on Relegation form. Im not the biggest fan of the manager but I was up for giving Puel until the end of the season. Now I think he has to go and quickly

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

very good finish especially for a defender! Well done JE. Before the season I didn't believe he can give us much, I'm very happy to be proven wrong. Not only our most consistent CB but also can score a good goal

Lesson learned... I'm not praising any of our players this season until we're safe.

Make no mistake, this is relegation form. We're lucky we've gathered some points in the first half of the season

1 minute ago, Itsthejoeker said:

If you walked out after that goal I hope you don’t come back 

Eh, I had to because the kickoff time screwed everything over. Got tickets for a gig starting in 15 minutes.

They've shithoused their way into a flattering position, don't think it was a penalty, don't think it was a free kick for the first but for the love of God our attackers need to pull their socks up and sort it out. 

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

In fairness their first goal is flukey, second was offside 99% of the time as their player was interfering with play and that penalty was never a penalty. 

He wasn’t interfering though 

Well, as bad as this is, at least it pushes Fraude closer to the exit, then we can get a new gaffer in, and start actually winning games, and scoring at home.

Maybe keep Fraude around for away games only.....

Fed up of this, we used to be so strong at the KP and this clown has come in and completely killed it. So what if we can play well at times and pick up a few points on the road, if we lose every 'winnable' home game. Fuming.

Just now, The Doctor said:

Eh, I had to because the kickoff time screwed everything over. Got tickets for a gig starting in 15 minutes.

They've shithoused their way into a flattering position, don't think it was a penalty, don't think it was a free kick for the first but for the love of God our attackers need to pull their socks up and sort it out. 

Plastic...

2 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I’ve been Puel in all season.

But this so-called “project” counts for f**k all of you cannot win football matches.

He’s making it really difficult for me to retain faith in him.

My sentiments exactly.  I really cannot see how he can survive this car Crash.  I suspect he will be gone by Monday if not sooner.  

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Thats fair enough, plenty around me left booing and whining