Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WilfND

BRENDAN Official

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

Happy with this, he isn’t without flaws but their is not a manager out there in our range that is flawless. I hope he hits the ground running, so we can look up the table ??

Yep, he's the best we could have got by a long shot in my opinion. Also, I really like the fact he has something to prove. He might be an ego but that means he'll be driven, and bring others with him.

It's been a while since I've been this excited with a managerial appointment, infact I don't remember being this excited before. I really do believe Brendan Rodgers will take us up a lot of notches and push us towards the promised land of top 6. I really do believe he can get top 7 and push that ceiling. Really very happy today. 

Edited by cityfanlee23
  • Like 1

Chuffed. An all fronts. 

He wants to be here, we want him. Seems a good fit and should have the respect of the players. 

The last thing we needed was a protracted search with 47 different names being bandied around. 

Club has done well here. Look forward to seeing him in the stands tonight. 

An amazing appointment and one of those that will raise a few eyebrows as he was talked about for Arsenal before Emery was appointed and at Chelsea now Sarri is struggling. I have been praying for a brave younger forward thinking manager to come for a while now and I cant say how delighted I am that our talented bunch get to have a talented manager.

Welcome Brendan!!!!!