Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WilfND

BRENDAN Official

When i clicked on the tweet to copy it to here one of my options were 'translate to english' ... I know he is Irish but surely thats going a bit far? :P 

Anyway Welcome to LCFC, may you ride with us be joyful and plentiful. Win us some home games, don't be dull in interviews and play attractive attacking football and you will go far. 

• Haha 1

absolutely fantastic ! Gutted I'm missing my first home game of the season tonight with illness. The atmosphere will be lifted and there will be a great buzz about the place. Welcome to Leicester City Brendan, best club in the world!

Good luck to him he was not my choice. He can bring his good work from Celtic here. What  i am happy about is Top in the photo he made his dad proud tonight. His dad would have been in that photo it was a tragic accident i think of him all the times.

Edited by Mendi
  • Like 1

Great work Top, thank you and welcome to Brendan. Please feel free to register here and take tips for team selection and transfers etc.

Of course you'll be granted a short honeymoon period by us all as we understand the difficulties in adjusting to a new role..........did you enjoy it? Good, now why isn't Choudhury on the bench instead of Mendy, show some authority man, sort it out!

I welcome him but not for me, outside of football I've heard he's not particular nice character. However were paying him to manage a football team not as a landlord. Needs to get off to a good solid start to me. He needs sort the discipline out, I do think there's one or two need reminding whose in charge and let them know there roles, identify the next captain, try and convince Maguire and Kasper to stay, bring through the young English talent and try make our football as exciting as possible. 

Edited by Leicesterpool