Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

CALLUM WILSON

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

No messing around from Brendan. He couldn’t have come here without big budgets either.

I actually reckon he'll have a reasonably modest budget. 

Let's be honest, we're pretty tight lipped in the transfer market and it's February so this is almost certainly crap. 

• Like 3

I can't imagine he's waltzed into Belvoir drive going, yeah lads I really want Callum Wilson to the recruitment team and it's leaked out that way. I severely doubt he's even spoken to the recruitment besides introducing himself as the best manager in the world with the best teeth and the most delightful man there's ever been. Even so, that's too expensive for a player with no resale value and a bad injury history.

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I actually reckon he'll have a reasonably modest budget. 

Let's be honest, we're pretty tight lipped in the transfer market and it's February so this is almost certainly crap. 

This particularly story is crap I don’t doubt, won’t be many decent managers though that would join an ambitious club without a transfer budget to play with surely? 

We have players out on loan or not playing, but have proven records elsewhere or have potential that puel with his negative style didn’t allow to develop.

Nacho and silva and the likes could be like new signings under a manager willing to invest time and effort in them, it will be interesting to see how the manager can get the players playing before we waste money yet again 

12 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

This particularly story is crap I don’t doubt, won’t be many decent managers though that would join an ambitious club without a transfer budget to play with surely? 

We'll definitely spend something, there's some gaping holes in the squad and some older players out of contract. 

But I don't see it being a war chest with all the construction work being paid for. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

We'll definitely spend something, there's some gaping holes in the squad and some older players out of contract. 

But I don't see it being a war chest with all the construction work being paid for. 

I doubt that will be a cash transaction but I take your point that it will impact cash flow

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It’s desperate hope on my part after such a quiet window if I’m honest. :P