Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

CALLUM WILSON

THE RIGHT CALL 

Brendan Rodgers to launch £40m transfer raid for Bournemouth ace Wilson as first swoop at Leicester in summer

EXCLUSIVE

Striker could cost up to £40million and has been wanted by both West Ham and Chelsea this season

CALLUM WILSON is a summer target for Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers.

The new club boss is looking to make a number of changes in the summer and wants a revamp of his strikeforce.

Wilson, 27, could cost up to £40million and has been wanted by both West Ham and Chelsea this season.

But the England striker could be tempted by a move to Leicester who are certain to invest heavily and strengthen.

The striker has been stuck on the sidelines this month since he underwent an operation on his knee.

He has been out of action since he hobbled off during Bournemouth's 2-0 win over the Hammers last month.

Wilson was not ready to return for Saturday's 1-1 draw with Wolves.

And he is not expected to feature when Eddie Howe's side take on Arsenal at the Emirates tonight.

But he is still Bournemouth's top scorer this season, with 12 goals in 25 appearances in all competitions.

The England international joined the Cherries in 2014 from Coventry City after loan spells with Kettering Town and Tamworth.

Just now, ALC Fox said:

Excellent player but not worth the risk for £40m with his injury record. I'd rather we went in for David Brooks or Josh King if we're pilfering someone from Bournemouth.

I really rate Ryan Fraser too, in general really as opposed to wanting him to sign for us given our options.

• Like 2

I'd wank myself in to an early death if we signed Brooks. I think he's probably my number one semi realistic transfer if I got to pick. 

Barnes, Maddison, Brooks, 

Ndidi, Tielemans

Woof woof. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1