Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Strange logic.

it’s got to do with it because they havnt signed a single player for a long time. i remember when we signed a david Putnham. we got the signing because we managed to  get his registration in before the lower league club did that  he had just renewed his contract with.

Does that make us parasites too? no . why? because it was a long time ago.

You make yourself sound like a jilted ex girlfriend.

Sounds like logical logic to me, stealing in from under another clubs nose is a pretty scummy thing to IMO, but we can agree to differ.  It has nothing to do with the amount of players signed.  lol   That's completely irrelevant.

I may sound like a jilted ex for some unknown reason, now who do you sound like.......?

images.jpeg.485fa3a55ad850ff9827bd06611f577e.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mazarron fox said:

Babylon you are such a knowledgeable person about all the inner workings of LCFC I think the club missed a trick getting you on the team.

hey up Monaco Babs here here’s the deal Silva and Soyuncu for Tielemans or do one , ok babs we have sold him to spurs for £40 now give us the pair for £30 or do one ?

Or we could put you in charge and you give away two players we’ve spent £50m on whilst also handing over a huge pot of cash and bankrupting the club. It’s not football manager where you are spending imaginary money.

12 minutes ago, murphy said:

Sounds like logical logic to me, stealing in from under another clubs nose is a pretty scummy thing to IMO, but we can agree to differ.  It has nothing to do with the amount of players signed.  lol   That's completely irrelevant.

I may sound like a jilted ex for some unknown reason, now who do you sound like.......?

images.jpeg.485fa3a55ad850ff9827bd06611f577e.jpeg

give me his wages and i won’t mind sounding like him! lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Or we could put you in charge and you give away two players we’ve spent £50m on whilst also handing over a huge pot of cash and bankrupting the club. It’s not football manager where you are spending imaginary money.

Never played football manager but I would think in the current market Tielemans is worth about £40m Silva is now 30 and tops worth £15 and Soyuncu who has been deemed surplus to premier league requirements £15 at best so please enlighten me further with your imaginary scenario I’m saying if we want him we pay if we don’t we move on 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

, this is probably the best time. The likes of Manchester United and Arsenal and maybe Chelsea are places we can overtake, if we invest right.

lol lol I think you will find 2015/16 was the best time. 

3 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Just don’t think Monaco will value Silva at £15m... for us £5m off Youri’s price and Silva off the wage bill would be ok I think.

Then again there’s a reason I’m not DOF lol 

A loan fee for Soyuncu will be close to £5m for the season so regardless it’s a good deal.

44 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Monaco 1-0 up against Amiens, which could be keeping them up

They are sh1tthing themselves every time the ball os in their half 

cannot see them holding on but you never know 

EDIT: Caen are 2-0 down at Lyon. If Monaco can somehow pinch another goal or two, it would take a decent goal swing next Friday evening to take them into the play off 

Edited by st albans fox

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

That’s probably his market value to be fair, no?

At a Club in trouble which doesn't want him, who also has a player they want on loan from said interested party?

No, not really. Its pretty complicated. £40m keeps getting referenced as if a manager had came out with it, it's a completely made up figure by no-one with a clue

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

There is not a single piece of evidence to suggest anyone at the club is willing to put money in. It’s not been done since we got up.

Literally the last statement Top made is about sustainability.... as it is every year.

Dats embarrassing... Babs.

34 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Where did this £40m figure come from anyway?

Just some random Journo I'm assuming

It’s been quoted in the french press - seems more than reasonable given his international profile and age and the way he adapted to the PL.   if he tells them that he will only leave for us then that would help lower the price but if he has a good agent, he will simply move anything below 40m into his s/o fee 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Dats embarrassing... Babs.

Is he wrong ?  Since we were promoted, have we ever made anything other than a profit?  Vichai always said that the money would always be re invested and that’s been true but we haven’t seen extra monies poured into the playing side as yet. 

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Is he wrong ?  Since we were promoted, have we ever made anything other than a profit?  Vichai always said that the money would always be re invested and that’s been true but we haven’t seen extra monies poured into the playing side as yet. 

This coming transfer window... yes.

We mean big time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1