Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

1 hour ago, UPinCarolina said:

I'm admittedly basing this only off of my personal impression of Maguire, but I could see him finding this whole thing to be utterly hilarious / enjoying watching the pundits and the Twitter brigades do their thing. Don't think he's going anywhere.

It's the power, isn't it? He knows what's gonna happen and he watched the world angst over it.

It's like flirting. All the power is with the one whose turn it is to text next....let them stew all day, lol

1 minute ago, happy85 said:

Man Utd willing to go to £70m for Harry Maguire - but will NOT meet Leicester's £90m valuation as transfer hangs in balance #MUFC #LCFC |@DiscoMirror  mirror.co.uk/sport/football…

thats kind of them

if i want to buy some steak can I tell Sainsburys it looks nice, can I offer you 80 percent of its price

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

lol

Hangs in the balance?

How have they worked that out? Man Utd don't meet the fee and aren't willing to, so he stays a Leicester player. Not sure where the 'balance' is lol 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

thats kind of them

if i want to buy some steak can I tell Sainsburys it looks nice, can I offer you 80 percent of its price

You could but the bloke behind the meat counter would probably ask you how much is that.

3 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

“The long deal is about to give the white smoke: Harry Maguire is getting closer and closer to Manchester United, the deal is closing. The Leicester defender has always made it clear that he wants to move to Manchester, so much so that he did not even show up at Foxes training today. His will is about to be respected, his transfer to the Reds is in fact being defined.”

2 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

And for all of you fluent in botswanan this is what it says

La lunga trattativa sta per dare la fumata bianca: Harry Maguire è sempre più vicino al Manchester United, l'affare è in chiusura. Il difensore del Leicester ha da sempre chiarito la sua volontà di passare a Manchester, tanto che oggi non si è nemmeno presentato agli allenamenti delle Foxes. La sua volontà sta per essere rispettata, il suo trasferimento ai Reds è infatti in fase di definizione.  

• Haha 1