Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StevieB

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates

On 09/08/2019 at 12:54, LC/FC said:

Would that challenge be trying to get in and out of the place, as posters have informed us of that danger junction?

lol

No, it's Frank and a giant inflatable newt camping in the entrance :(

Edit: there is no truth in the rumour the inflatable newt used to be a dinosaur. ...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

When the new stand at the side of the main-show pitch is completed, will this  have a larger capacity than AFC Bournemouth's Stadium?

My uni house had a larger capacity than Bournemouth's stadium, so probably :ph34r:

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, mozartfox said:

When the new stand at the side of the main-show pitch is completed, will this  have a larger capacity than AFC Bournemouth's Stadium?

Regarding piss taking Bournemouth, I think that they have advanced plans to build their own state of the art training complex. It seems that the spurs experience is being noticed .......

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Regarding piss taking Bournemouth, I think that they have advanced plans to build their own state of the art training complex. It seems that the spurs experience is being noticed .......

Good for them. Would have thought a decent Stadium would have been a higher priority. Just saying.

7 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Good for them. Would have thought a decent Stadium would have been a higher priority. Just saying.

Disagree.

They spend maybe 90% of their time at the training ground which is really starting to look dated for a team with top six aspirations. 

We have a fairly decent stadium already which is getting extended anyway...

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Yeah, new training campus out of town and a new stadium out the back of the current one. 

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

Disagree.

They spend maybe 90% of their time at the training ground which is really starting to look dated for a team with top six aspirations. 

We have a fairly decent stadium already which is getting extended anyway...

I am very confused...............….I was referring to Bournemouth.  Are you talking about us or them?

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/08/2019 at 20:00, Rusko187 said:

It's coming along nicely, managed to get a couple of snaps but there is someone sat in a security box watching what I was doing... which is making it difficult to get any good pictures.

Screenshot_20190823-195836_Photos.jpg

Seeing as it’s nearly a month since the last photo, has anyone been by recently?