Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

4-1 Hoodezfield Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, bfox said:

I hope so, slightly better outcome than watching Man City and their endless money pot win again

Given the general insufferability of Liverpool fans I can't agree - let the money pot win and the Sheikh can celebrate with his cheetahs. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A 4-1 away win is always welcome, even though City can play a lot better. The ref did not have a good game, and Farquad played well and looked reasonably comfortable. I did not however understand the Okazaki substitution as we lost our way for ten minutes and he contributed nothing. But hey, we won 4-1 away from home, 7th in the Premier league and I have a new flag pole and train in my house hold. What more does any man want (steady!).

• Like 1

Don’t think 1-4 flatters us. Should’ve been far more comfortable after our first half and we’ve got what we deserved in the end. 

Let’s not take our foot off the gas here, momentum into next year and the summer window could be huge

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

91sn32Q.jpg

In all seriousness I will stop posting them if the mods and other people have issue with them, but the Streamable links posted instead usually stop working in less than 24 hours as the Premier League shuts them down over copyright. The GIFs don't.

It's the year 2019 and yes those gifs will take some time to load up, but that's because they are high quality. I have no issues on either my phone, PC or tablet and I have a 3 year old iPhone, a 5 year old iPad and bang average PC. Maybe it's because my Internet connection is not being powered by gerbils.

I'll leave it to Democracy to decide as after all nothing bad can come from it. (Looks the other way at Brexit vote and Trump appointment).

Gifs really shouldn't take long to load unless you're rocking < ADSL Tesco Value Internet speeds.

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

Don’t think 1-4 flatters us. Should’ve been far more comfortable after our first half and we’ve got what we deserved in the end. 

Let’s not take our foot off the gas here, momentum into next year and the summer window could be huge

Gray had an excellent game and should of had two at the end of the first half alone. The goals will come. I'm sure Brendan is on the phone right now discussing finishing techniques with Pep. Maybe not. Trade?

30 minutes ago, Phube said:

Double jepody rule:

The penalty (if a deliberate attempt to get the ball) is punishment enough).

That's bollocks though.

A penalty is far from a certain goal whereas a last man foul can easily stop a certain goal.

It just encourages defenders to make reckless challenges to stop goals.

A penalty plus a red card is a far more apt punishment.

17 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Absolute bollocks. They were lucky to get 1.

Because they are shit.

Kaspar pulled off two worldies that he had no right to be anywhere near, and they missed a couple when clean through. Better strikers would have punished us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Your opinion on Soyuncu falls on stoney ground....It was the refs poor descision..

Plus all CB s will make mistakes..our 2 legends Huth &Morgan, our England international...

Sorry mate ..but those statements make a poster lazy and gunning for cheap shots...

He's probably talking about where he passed them the ball and they should have scored. Something he's done almost every game he's played.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

That's bollocks though.

A penalty is far from a certain goal whereas a last man foul can easily stop a certain goal.

It just encourages defenders to make reckless challenges to stop goals.

A penalty plus a red card is a far more apt punishment.

Exactly the guy went studs in on Vardy could have caused him an injury if he would have connected with those studs !!

4 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Gray had an excellent game and should of had two at the end of the first half alone. The goals will come. I'm sure Brendan is on the phone right now discussing finishing techniques with Pep. Maybe not. Trade?

Wilf Zaha, Sterling and even Mahrez’s improvement infront of goal as they matured leaves me with hope for Gray. Thought his all round game was good again today