Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

4-1 Hoodezfield Post Match Thread

34 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Probably about giving new young buys,playing first season,with little game time some decent space,and leeway...the new buys need support while they feel their way...Critic is the easy road!!

The 3 in front of him have also made some gratious boo boos!! 

Hey he ain't had  time to recognise his teammates...his head has had had more moves,than the whole team under Puel...:D

I'll give people time, but I'll also point out issues and his concentration seems to be one. He's great for large periods and then just self destructs. Huge potential though.

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Probably his poor performance since coming back. Seemed to get tangled into situations rather than making firm decisions 

Noticed the players getting a bit frustrated with him today for not moving into space as he seemed to be stuck out on the wing. That being said, he still showed his pace and skill - can't wait for him to score as I reckon the pressure must be building a bit in his head

3 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Wonder if BR is thinking to himself 'did i make the right move or not' 

Celtic 0 v Livingston 0 ..... or .... Huddersfield 1 v LCFC 4  

Tough choice. :P 

You need to Tweet Chris Mutton with that gem!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Parafox said:

But the style of play and the pressing forward is different to Puel. I feel that, under BR, we will progress further and play better and more positively than Puel would allow us to.

Yup me too ... but im still warey of stepping on that bandwagon too soon and getting disappointed again if that make sense

• Like 1

Very reminiscent of West Brom away last year. Comfortable win. Maddison has really come alive again in the last few weeks. Tielemans again it goes without saying - sign him up!! Fantastic strike today. Soyuncu did very well considering his lack of games, very unfortunate with the penalty. The hunger to keep attacking even after 4-1 was pleasing as well. Brendan has made a huge difference. Next week will be probably his toughest challenge as we’ll face someone who can properly organise a defense and be hard to break down, better known as our Achilles heel. To win five on the spin would be fantastic, and with the forwards on song at the moment there’s every chance of getting it ?????

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

I'll give people time, but I'll also point out issues and his concentration seems to be one. He's great for large periods and then just self destructs. Huge potential though.

Fair dues, not you matey,but some don't just  remark,but tend to take easy pot shots and negative  campaigns get started....

He is a young lad,who will make typical CB mistakes,we had observers and supporters,need to give this young developing squad,some slack.

Especially now we through first Puel ,had to get through some dirty work,and with still some to do!!  We have continued on to a manager That has probably

a quicker instinct and vision with these young players....This forum to be fair has showed little patience to the club's young wards...

10 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Anyone know how to listen to radio leciester on the internet?

going on bbc and it starts talking about some contractual agrrement over broadcasting sports events??

You can't. You have to listen to comm via LCFC website

13 hours ago, Kalacs_Orthopedic_Shoe said:

Tactical genius to let Hamer go to Huddersfield. The sleeper agent has

struck. Operation European Tour is in full swing...

Thought Hamer did quite well apart from the actual goals he conceded.

Cant be unhappy with 4 1, but performance wasn’t at the Bournemouth level. Good from Caglar apart from the pass gaff. Vardy, Ricardo, Maddison, Tielemans standouts, with some excellent saves from Kasper and some really classy play at times.

Very excited for the future if this team stays together, barely need any signings other than Youri, though that is probably less likely now he’s proved what he can do in the EPL.

15 hours ago, Sampson said:

That's bollocks though.

A penalty is far from a certain goal whereas a last man foul can easily stop a certain goal.

It just encourages defenders to make reckless challenges to stop goals.

A penalty plus a red card is a far more apt punishment.

Have you not watched football for the last 3 years, it's a triple punishment

Penalty

Red card

Banned for the next 2/3 games 

Thays why it's no longer a red