Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

4-1 Hoodezfield Post Match Thread

Always a great away day at Huddersfield and I'll miss it. Thought he were superb today and every player great but I especially thought Maddison was class.

2 hours ago, davieG said:

Well it's all opinions I thought we were very poor and with any half decent team no wsy would we have won by thst score.

I must admit we were not as impressive as we have been for the last couple of games but i wouldnt say we were poor. The score didnt reflect the game but then neither did the game earlier this season v Spurs when we lost 3-1? 

TBH the fact we were playing a relegated squad might have had something to do with the fact we didnt need to do more, i would like to think had we been playing a different team we would have stepped it up a notch or 2.

At the end of the day a win is a win i guess and by winning with a 3 goal margin is not to be scoffed at. 

Not sure what some of the negativity is on here, tbh - we've stunk the place out for most of the season - against teams that were as least as bad as Huddersfield were today. 

This feels like a breath of fresh air to me. Routine win, happy players, 4 goals, 7th.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baker11 said:

Best away atmosphere we have turned out in yonks. 

Agree with that we were at the opposite end of the ground in the Huddersfield end and we could hear the Leicester fans all we could hear of the home fans was that bloody drum

5 minutes ago, Milo said:

Not sure what some of the negativity is on here, tbh - we've stunk the place out for most of the season - against teams that were as least as bad as Huddersfield were today. 

This feels like a breath of fresh air to me. Routine win, happy players, 4 goals, 7th.   

Outclassed the opponent today.  There are no negatives.  Whenever Barnes/Gray/Ricardo/Madders got the ball in stride Huddersfield was in trouble because they couldn't cope with their pace.

14 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I’m not down on Rodgers but remind me again how Puels first 5 games went?

Me neither, not yet. But the signs are looking good (as they did with Puel) .. Im not jumping on the band wagon yet but im running by the side of it ready to jump should we continue like we are for the rest of the season. I would imagine you are doing the same 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Am bollocksed on a all day Real Ale Trail. What a great result. Hope yo be able to focus on MOTD later. 

Go to bed mate, watch it on iPlayer tomorrow.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Me neither, not yet. But the signs are looking good (as they did with Puel) .. Im not jumping on the band wagon yet but im running by the side of it ready to jump should we continue like we are for the rest of the season. I would imagine you are doing the same 

But the style of play and the pressing forward is different to Puel. I feel that, under BR, we will progress further and play better and more positively than Puel would allow us to.

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

He's probably talking about where he passed them the ball and they should have scored. Something he's done almost every game he's played.

Probably about giving new young buys,playing first season,with little game time some decent space,and leeway...the new buys need support while they feel their way...Critic is the easy road!!

The 3 in front of him have also made some gratious boo boos!! 

Hey he ain't had  time to recognise his teammates...his head has had had more moves,than the whole team under Puel...:D