Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

4-1 Hoodezfield Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, KP Fox said:

I don't know about that but I reckon we could hand the title to Liverpool this season when we beat Man City. 

I loved Mahrez til the end, but at the same time there would be something strangely satisfying about being the ones to stop him winning the title after everything that happened. Got this funny feeling that we will take points off them in Liverpool's favour. 

Just keep going about our business! The future looks very bright. If we can get wins over Newcastle and West Ham we give ourselves a great chance of getting 7th.

Today Madison absolutely class above everyone else on the pitch.

Vardy upto 15 goals, bang in form and would love to see him knock in another 5 before the end of the year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Stop posting these shit clips they literally break computers and phones. Can someone else post Youris goal so I can watch it properly please? 

Wadda ya mean...my abicus is straight and true...you have a sht grafic card......

1 minute ago, Clarkey123 said:

We weren’t world class but we were far from rubbish???

Well it's all opinions I thought we were very poor and with any half decent team no wsy would we have won by thst score.

Great win. Could have had 8 or 9... 

Worrying that Soyuncu always seems to have a mistake in him, he was unlucky for the penalty though. And the Shinji sub was a little baffling in honesty.

But those minor gripes aside, great stuff and please please PLEASE sign Youri!

Edited by Devonfox1884

Your opinion on Soyuncu falls on stoney ground....It was the refs poor descision..

Plus all CB s will make mistakes..our 2 legends Huth &Morgan, our England international...

Sorry mate ..but those statements make a poster lazy and gunning for cheap shots...

Edited by fuchsntf

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

Well it's all opinions I thought we were very poor and with any half decent team no wsy would we have won by thst score.

As opinions go 'we wouldn't have won by as much against a better team' is somewhat facile. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Your opinion on Soyuncu falls on stone ground....It was the refs poor descision..

Plus all CB s will make mistakes..our 2 legends Hugh &Morgan, our England international...

Sorry mate ..but those statements make a poster lazy and gunning for cheap shots...

hugh-grant-9318171-1-402.jpg

9 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I loved Mahrez til the end, but at the same time there would be something strangely satisfying about being the ones to stop him winning the title after everything that happened. Got this funny feeling that we will take points off them in Liverpool's favour. 

I hope so, slightly better outcome than watching Man City and their endless money pot win again