Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

4-1 Hoodezfield Post Match Thread

No doubt we have, can and will play better, but as the saying goes, you can only beat what is in front of you.

Huddersfield we’re going to rollover, quite the opposite as their players have pride and shop windows to play for.

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Wilf Zaha, Sterling and even Mahrez’s improvement infront of goal as they matured leaves me with hope for Gray. Thought his all round game was good again today

I have hope for him too. At the very least he knows how to create space for others. Looking forward to people eating their words in the next six months.

41 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Nacho got 15 seconds , hardly worth getting your boots dirty.

Yet it'll be used by several on here to say how he didn't score in another game for us!

19 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

D3e2wyNXoAETwEg.jpg:large

Demari Gray played like he looks there. Drunk! :beer:

Great team we are building though and lovely to see Youri smiling so much. Him and Maddison together are brilliant. He is the better player (currently) but I really think it's the combination of those two and Ndidi plus our new attacking intent that has led to this turnaround. It's a very slick midfield that is now starting to dominate games and has a bit of everything. Bite (Ndidi), the ability to dictate the tempo (Tielemans) and someone with the killer pass (Maddison) . I think today's scoreline flattered us quite a bit, but I also think that we had that look of a top 4 team about us when they go to play a team that is struggling. They don't always play well, but the scoreline always looks like they tonked them because of the gulf in class. And we are showing consistently now that we have that kind of class in our team.

Good times ahead Foxes! :scarf:

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, MPH said:

Ben Hamer was truly awful today. it’s obvious to see why they were relegated. a terrible team.

They have nothing tbh, there mid-field is invisible their strikers cant score and well lets not mention their defenders 

Not defending Ben at all, i do feel sad for teams when they get relegated but Huddersfield need more of anything if they hope to come up again

Edited by Suzie the Fox

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Anyone know how to listen to radio leciester on the internet?

going on bbc and it starts talking about some contractual agrrement over broadcasting sports events??

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Pretty sure you cant

1 hour ago, sishades said:

True unfortunately. You can however listen to Radio LCFC, from the LCFC website. 

True, crappy broadcasting rights. However I managed to listen to the Burnley match through my echo, tried today but just got that annoying recorded message you usually get.  Not sure what happened v Burnley. :dunno: