Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

Just now, coolhandfox said:

sounds about right, but would still be far too many!

If the first day and a half are anything to go by then yes... but as Bobby Hundreds says on a day 3/4 pitch you’d be happy with as a chase. 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

If the first day and a half are anything to go by then yes... but as Bobby Hundreds says on a day 3/4 pitch you’d be happy with as a chase. 

Very unlike England will chase day 230 in the last knock to win, they have only manage that around 13 times in the history of the game. 

Guest MattP
18 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Archer's last ball was gunned at 82.4 mph. We've broken him in two matches lol 

I noticed that as well, we are going to "Steve Finn" him aren't we?

3 hours ago, surrifox said:

I would argue that Curran (possibly) and Crane (certainly) aren’t good enough for test cricket though 

I would argue Curran is test ready and has shown his ability to win matches by himself like Stokes, he did this last summer against India. The left arm seamer option would offer variety the current bowling attack, personally i would like to see him rotated with Woakes as a way of bringing him in. Also he scored 50 against the aussies in the a warm up game against their attack. 

i agree Crane is still a season or two away IMO