Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

27 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Nice one! ;)

17 minutes ago, srex9 said:

This aged well 

lol ...  yep was meant to be in the match thread !  ...  where it would be dead and buried by now ...  but when I posted it he was dire and had just  missed yet another chance ...  however ! ...   as they say ..  the rest is history !  

Great player that Vardy !! ....     :scarf:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Wolves back on their boring deep block system but Sky will rave like it’s some incredible display of entertainment 

Tbh they look darn good to me and are playing a pretty impressive incisive passing game at the moment ...   we will need to be at our very best to stop them overtaking us.   Since they came up they seem to have improved and really settled into the prem.

I guess the fact that my wife has now started using music as a soundtrack rather than the commentary says a lot about the game?  (I'm in the kitchen atm.)

She's playing the Chocobo music from Final Fantasy 7...

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Wolves back on their boring deep block system but Sky will rave like it’s some incredible display of entertainment 

Yup. This idea Wolves are one of the most exciting, progressive attacking teams to watch is quickly shown to be a myth when you actually watch their games. They play dull but effective catenaccio.

Edit - get in Arsenal!!!

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

I guess the fact that my wife has now started using music as a soundtrack rather than the commentary says a lot about the game?  (I'm in the kitchen atm.)

She's playing the Chocobo music from Final Fantasy 7...

2 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

A cheer and the music stopped... They scored I guess?

Hopefully you'll hear this at full time

• Haha 1