Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Manure Wolves and Chelski all on blob and playing good football ...   we just aren’t in it ...

On current form, we stand next to no chance. At this point we need a complete reversal of fortunes and to go on win streak....i have a better chance of shaggin Beyonce right  now but there is still hope.  It has to start with a win today.

62 goals conceded by Bournemouth this season. They've been in the premier league what 5 years now and Howe still can't sort a defence. 

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

62 goals conceded by Bournemouth this season. They've been in the premier league what 5 years now and Howe still can't sort a defence. 

63 lol

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

On current form, we stand next to no chance. At this point we need a complete reversal of fortunes and to go on win streak....i have a better chance of shaggin Beyonce right  now but there is still hope.  It has to start with a win today.

Didnt get to shag beyonce lol

Can't see Arsenal coping with an in-form Wolves, Chelsea I'm not sure, they've thrown away a good deal of points against teams in the relegation battle. Maybe Nige can nick a point.