Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

We've been denied multiple penalties that look clear and obvious while the likes of Chelsea and Man United are getting them week after week.

It's a bit hard not to feel extremely hard done by.

Not sure what you're trying to achieve up there on your high horse.

Claiming the Premier League isn’t fixed against Leicester City is now considered being on your high horse now is it.

Absloute joke of a forum this is turning into. 

• Like 2

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Claiming the Premier League isn’t fixed against Leicester City is now considered being on your high horse now is it.

Absloute joke of a forum this is turning into. 

Off you pop then.

:wave:

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Christ almighty.

Any efficient fixing of this league would of seen us get zero points Tuesday night and would not feel the need to award a 20 something minute penalty for a Manchester United team that’s on fire against a Villa side that can’t buy a win.

It is ludicrous.

You could look at why Nachos disallowed goal wasn't allowed or even discussed, a blatant error

4 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Christ almighty.

Any efficient fixing of this league would of seen us get zero points Tuesday night and would not feel the need to award a 20 something minute penalty for a Manchester United team that’s on fire against a Villa side that can’t buy a win.

It is ludicrous.

Manny, Premier League have been looking at True Fox’s vlogs and decided they can not have such trash identified with their brand. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You’re full of it Dan that’s your problem.

You’ve taken a few dodge decisions and turned into Leicester City’s answer to DT, it’s embarrassing.

It's more than a few, it is enough to swing a season. I am not hiding behind it. We have shown ourselves to be spineless - in-particular when we managed to lose over two legs to a Villa side that we beat 8-1 on aggregate in the league. There is no doubt that we were at fault ourselves.

But I cannot process how anyone can sit and watch what's happened tonight and think this league is anything other than bent. It is in the financial interests of the sport to have Manchester United in the Champions League. It's barely even worth getting annoyed over. It's an inevitability and we've all fell for it.

If the 'sport' is all about inevitable rigged outcomes then I simply just don't care anymore. How can anyone? I've no interest in a procession.

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Christ almighty.

It is ludicrous.

It’s not that it’s all against Leicester, just a lot of small implausible decisions that build up to changing the picture completely. When bigger teams win these decisions get pushed under rug and it leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

I’m not denying we’ve fallen apart this second half but certain decisions leave a lot to be desired when it should be, with the technology we now use, just basic competence.

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Decisions or no decisions.
Didn’t have a shot on target at Carrow Road

Missed a penalty at Turf Moor and couldn’t defend a corner to save our lives 

We did have a shot on target at Carrow Road.

The keeper didn't save it either.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Finally a logical explanation.

I honestly think there is a natural bias, almost subconscious. However it can work in your favour as well. It did in 2016. It was at the start of the season. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

****. The situation we’re in absolutely insane..... All we needed to be was somewhat fairly consistent to keep a gap. Is it too over the top to suggest anything post Christmas has been completely unacceptable.

It is unforgivable. All we needed was not to shit our pants and crawl over the line with that 14 points gap on NYD.  

Post Christmas we have been terrible and its unacceptable. 

Finishing 5th and getting into Europa League is gonna be so ****ing anti climax. I wanna see us back in the Chamlions League, not play away to Odense Boldklub on Thursday nights.

• Haha 1

F the conspiracy theories there is something definitely fishy going on and it has been for a very long time probably since it all the money came flooding into it and big clubs turning the game into a popularity contest. We still have destiny in our own hands. Just like the championship winning season just take each game in silo and look to win it with everything we got. Don't look down and look up. Use city and Liverpool's success inspire us. we were toe to toe with these teams before we played them. That was not a fluke! Just have to aspire and try harder to get back to winning ways again. Oh and lets have madders & chilly back on the bench please with a rocket up their arses.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

We did have a shot on target at Carrow Road.

The keeper didn't save it either.

That decision made by VAR can’t compensate what was literally some of the most spineless football played by us in a long time. 

Remember Burnley at home? When we were incredibly fortunate with the Wood goal? 

Or Tielemans against Bournemouth? 

Or the goal at Wolves? 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

People saying the league is rigged need to seriously get a grip, if it was rigged we wouldn't be in this position now. Decisions going against you and for you is part and parcel of football, people said the same about us when we won the league so why are we entertaining such crackpot theories? We havent been ****ed over by the league weve ****ed ourselves by not giving shit for the past 8 months and not strengthening in January, it's not hard to grasp 

• Like 1

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

It's more than a few, it is enough to swing a season. I am not hiding behind it. We have shown ourselves to be spineless - in-particular when we managed to lose over two legs to a Villa side that we beat 8-1 on aggregate in the league. There is no doubt that we were at fault ourselves.

But I cannot process how anyone can sit and watch what's happened tonight and think this league is anything other than bent. It is in the financial interests of the sport to have Manchester United in the Champions League. It's barely even worth getting annoyed over. It's an inevitability and we've all fell for it.

If the 'sport' is all about inevitable rigged outcomes then I simply just don't care anymore. How can anyone? I've no interest in a procession.

It’s not enough to swing a season if we don’t win four games all year and it is coincidental. If someone actually wants to compile a proper compilation of a season long display of favouritism towards Manchester United i make take this seriously, I uploaded three games they were bemoaning not getting decisions themselves earlier funnily enough no response other than “why u uploadin dem vids m8” they’ve not had it all their own way as non of us have.

To claim outright corruption is quite mental. If there’s an agenda against us answer me this, why was the officiating spot on on Tuesday against another team who are a bigger money spinner than us and should they have taken all three points could also have conceivably caught us?

What's the betting we get Jon Moss for the United game and a Champions League Place is still up for grabs? I can see him red carding Vardy and giving a soft penalty to the team who have had 16 pens this season so far.  More nightmare horrors. 

Truth is we should have buried third place by now instead of dicking about since January. As it is we could be playing UEFA cup against Fermanagh United in a cow field a week after the United game. 

Edited by oxtonfox

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Astonished how many people I thought were intelligent are actually buying into this unless you’re all on a massive wind up in which case fair play 😂.

We’ve been fcking trash since January yet still sit fourth ffs. If we get caught we’ve got ourselves to blame not a couple of dodge VAR decisions.

Besides we should still qualify even if we end up fifth and if we don’t it won’t be without UEFA’s very best efforts to make that the case

:appl:

I don't want to rude but tonight it's a bit like visiting The Fighting Cock back in 2015/16, they believed it was all rigged for us.

Man U equaled the PL record tonight with 13 in a season, they share it with us.

Vardy cheated to get penalties and refs did nothing according to opposition fans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

That decision made by VAR can’t compensate what was literally some of the most spineless football played by us in a long time. 

Remember Burnley at home? When we were incredibly fortunate with the Wood goal? 

Or Tielemans against Bournemouth? 

Or the goal at Wolves? 

We went through a rough spell where VAR consistently failed us. If we get even a quarter of the decisions that we should have got then we'd have another 3/4 points right now and be almost guaranteed of Champions League football.

I totally agree, in 2020 we haven't performed as well as we did in 2019. However, we still should have received more points than we have and that's all down to incompetent refereeing.

5 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

His run was blocked by saka and he shrugs him aside, 

No that’s bollocks he pulled Saka to the floor as he used his body to get in the way of his run (which he is more than entitled to do by the way, in fact it’s his job)