Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Man Utd have been blocking free kicks for Villa all game.

They just went to take one against the Man Utd player standing a yard away, to make the point, and Moss gives a throw in. lol

Amazing.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

'I can understand why it's given'. 

Absolute bollocks. What is understandable about it?!

I definitely think there's a play on words there. I also, can understand why it was given.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

More wisdom from Neville:

'I know they are beaten, but they look beaten. Villa are done'.

What do you expect when you've been fvcked over with a horror of a decision. 

Well I expect them not to give up and roll over like they have done when they should be scrapping to stay in the premier league

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

I definitely think there's a play on words there. I also, can understand why it was given.

The guy has about 3 brain cells. There’s no way he even knows what wordplay is.

I do think you will see empty seats , VAR, ticket prices, and the boredom of the big teams dominating will finish a few long term fans off. This pandemic may make peoples mind up as well never to return who are older.

They will take the league out to abu dubai and America and eventually create a euro super league week in week out, its inveitable.

Unless we get four clear of Man U, there was always a huge chance that the game could be decider. If either team is less than three points clear, the game means something. 

Actually think Chelsea are the team we might outperform over the next four games 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joefox said:

That penalty was one of the most corrupt decisions I can ever remember. How the hell can you watch a replay of that in SLOW MOTION and give a penalty? Like WTF?!

Wow your stream must be waaaaay behind lol

Astonished how many people I thought were intelligent are actually buying into this unless you’re all on a massive wind up in which case fair play 😂.

We’ve been fcking trash since January yet still sit fourth ffs. If we get caught we’ve got ourselves to blame not a couple of dodge VAR decisions.

Besides we should still qualify even if we end up fifth and if we don’t it won’t be without UEFA’s very best efforts to make that the case

• Like 2