Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Tbf to Savage - I was listening to his commentary - they have misquoted him a bit. He says that the Villa player going to ground has made life easy for the ref to make a decision. Then he was asked could he see it being overturned and, you could hear in his voice what he thought, he said something along the lines of "they say VAR is to overturn a clear and obvious error and I don't think they'll see that as one".

As much as I like to rag on Savage, you could hear the cynicism in his voice just accepting that it wasn't going to be a VAR overturn.

7 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Yes, it was like this: talk about the subsequent goal and how they 'deserved' the lead...

1793781847_Screenshot_20200709-212740_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.bdedcd16d65e172509328623b9a095ec.jpg

They're all as bad as each other, pundits, journalists, broadcasters, commentators all biased in favour of the so called bigger clubs.

• Like 2

Thought better of Roy Keane. I thought if there was one person who might blow the whistle on this bag of shit house of cards it might be him, but his comments at HT showed that he’s just on the take as well. Drink this in lads because you’re watching history unfold here. The day that everyone realised the whole system was rotten from the top down. 

Just now, StanSP said:

'I can understand why it's given'. 

Absolute bollocks. What is understandable about it?!

That sums it up.

If you're going to say you can understand it, atleast explain why?

Not then start banging on about the second goal as if, because they've scored a respectable goal afterwards it's overshadowed the first so 'it doesn't matter anyway'.