Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

41 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

The Villa team with all the players they have brought in is really an unknown and they can end up doing really shit or quite well. We are not going to get more points than Spurs and if Villa do well with this team could end up being middle of the road.

Therefore for the above reason i actually want Spurs to win this. :shutup:

STONE HER! 

STONE HER!! 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Beechey said:

I'd be surprised if machine learning was being used much - I don't think the cameras being used are high enough resolution to get particularly reliable data points.

It destroys the immediacy of a goal and robs fans of that joy.  It will suck the life out of the game if we have to sit and wait for some bloke in a room watching replays until we get to know whether a goal stands or not.

If the choice is between officials getting some decisions wrong or VAR, I choose the former.

Edit - I just realised I quoted the wrong post.  Apologies.  I meant to be quoting the one where you said that VAR got decisions right and you were asking if the criricism could be justified.

I'm having a bad day.

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1