Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

I know football is all about opinions, but I've just heard in the space of an hour, Charlie Nicholas on Sky say Wan Bissaka is good going forward, but has a lot to learn defensively, and then Martin Keown on BT say he's a great defender, but needs to improve going forward. lol

Nicholas is talking out his arse, I think most people agree with Keown on this that he's a good defender but poor attacking, but it just made me laugh.

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

Southampton another side totally devoid of creativity.

ManU are parking the bus since their goal and have little intent to get out of their half, to be fair. I do agree though that Southampton are struggling.

United have absolutely 0 chance of competing for the top 4 this season. Aside from James, Pogba, (who's been anonymous this game), AWB and Maguire, the lack of quality in that team especially in the middle is shocking.

8 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

"Man Utd need leaders"

You've spent the last hour telling us what a leader Maguire is

I don't think he's even that much of a leader either 

Schmeichel, Morgan, Evans, Fuchs & Vardy are all better leaders in my opinion.

Even Drinkwater was a better leader on the pitch for us :dunno:

• Like 1

Ole just isn’t a very good manager, they were pretty lucky against Chelsea, they took a battering in the first half, and got a couple of fortunate goals. Other than that, they have been very poor for months now stretching back from the back end of last season. 

17 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Ole just isn’t a very good manager, they were pretty lucky against Chelsea, they took a battering in the first half, and got a couple of fortunate goals. Other than that, they have been very poor for months now stretching back from the back end of last season. 

They only won against Chelsea because Lampard managed to be even worse than Ole.