Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Always disappears when they're losing. Can't shut him up when they win one and he wants patting on the back

I blocked his posts after he was rubbing our noses in it after a defeat. 

The only poster I've ever blocked. 

I have to say, my Forum experience has been very much enhanced, not reading about Wolvesalona all the bleeding time. 

• Like 3

Just now, Vacamion said:

I blocked his posts after he was rubbing our noses in it after a defeat. 

The only poster I've ever blocked. 

I have to say, my Forum experience has been very much enhanced, not reading about Wolvesalona all the bleeding time. 

I've been tempted but his trolling can be quite comical at times

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Always disappears when they're losing. Can't shut him up when they win one and he wants patting on the back

Have to say I enjoy his contributions.Obviously based on the above longer periods of quiet reflection are also to be commended. He's clearly desperate to be a blue anyway.

I wonder if those advocating going toe to toe with Man City as the best way of playing them after the Norwich game, still think it's a good idea?

Welcome back @The Bear.  Your assertion that we'd be mid table without VAR doesn't really stack up.  We are actually 4th in terms of points since BR took over, stretching back nearly 20 games into last season.  Behind only Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea.

9 minutes ago, murphy said:

I wonder if those advocating going toe to toe with Man City as the best way of playing them after the Norwich game, still think it's a good idea?

Welcome back @The Bear.  Your assertion that we'd be mid table without VAR doesn't really stack up.  We are actually 4th in terms of points since BR took over, stretching back nearly 20 games into last season.  Behind only Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea.

He's had no reason to check that high up in the table in his defence

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Koke said:

.No shots at all for Sheff Utd and its 64 mins on the clock. They might fluke it and stay up but I dont rate them.

Neither do I. I think scoring goals is a problem for them but tbf I can't see them conceding to many.

Off the field issues maybe an issue too.