Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Looks like Watford have already filled one of the relegation slots for this season after just 6 games.   Chuck Wolvesalona in the mix and there might be just one place left.

7 minutes ago, Koke said:

.No shots at all for Sheff Utd and its 64 mins on the clock. They might fluke it and stay up but I dont rate them.

They're shocking. They'll go the way of Hull or Blackpool who had decent starts before collapsing.

At best, as you say, they'll fluke survival like Huddersfield did before suffering humiliation

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Looks like Watford have already filled one of the relegation slots for this season after just 6 games.   Chuck Wolvesalona in the mix and there might be just one place left.

I was discussing in the summer that if the wonderful wolves are so frigging marvellous, how comes everyone's after our players and nobody wants theirs?

Those five Lumps at the back each booting long diagonal balls into the channels was only going  to work for so long

13 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

They're shocking. They'll go the way of Hull or Blackpool who had decent starts before collapsing.

At best, as you say, they'll fluke survival like Huddersfield did before suffering humiliation

Thought I'd heard the last of this '38 game fluke' bollocks when we won the Prem.