Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

11 hours ago, Super_horns said:

As shown last week we potentially can be good attacking wise but our defence is so ropey we'd probably need to score 3 to win a game.

I mean Brighton managed to get 3 against us don't forget...

Today we just never gave ourselves a chance - 1 down in a minute then giving away a penalty soon afterwards and from then on we are really up the creek.

Only surprise was Marhez didn't score more..

As I say that defence we had out would have let a few in against most teams...

Deleted 

too much sitting in M1 queues messed with my mind ....

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but it’s seems Aguero has been sneaking under the radar today was his 7th consecutive premier league game he has scored in 

Should Vardy be worried? 

Aguero is obviously a world class striker but he is the definition of a flat track bully. He loves putting 4 past bottom half teams at home. He will spend 3 months out injured but score 4 or 5 past Bournemouth and Norwich at home, and end up with 20+ goals for the season.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Koke said:

Aguero is obviously a world class striker but he is the definition of a flat track bully. He loves putting 4 past bottom half teams at home. He will spend 3 months out injured but score 4 or 5 past Bournemouth and Norwich at home, and end up with 20+ goals for the season.

Weren’t we just top half at the time ??

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Watching the highlights from the Man City/Watford match. Seemed like everything was coming from De Bruyne. Then he caps it all off with a stunning strike.

I don't know how anyone could think that Pogba is the better player of the two.

I don’t think anyone does? 

4 hours ago, Koke said:

He's got more goals against the top 6 than anyone else this decade

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Koke said:

Aguero scores against all sides he plays against. Got a hat trick against Arsenal and Chelsea last season. And always seems to score in the Manchester derby.

3 hours ago, Samilktray said:

I don’t think anyone does? 

I think there was some discussion here recently about it and there were some who do.

I think it's just in general that Pogba somehow gets elevated to this status somehow and now he's a World Cup winner. 

At his best, Pogba is in that elite category, but he doesn't bring that game in and game out.