Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

So how do you pronounce Joelinton then? I've heard some commentators say it like Joe Linton, as if he were a plumber from Stevenage. I've heard others pronounce the Joel bit like it is for Billy Joel.

Commentator just gave it

Joey'll in Town

• Like 1

Guest seanfox778
Just now, Col city fan said:

Newcastle are a disgrace really

what a boring side....

Hopefully tomorrow’s games make up for that dull affair.

26 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He doesn't do anything without the ball so not surprised there is little or no action...

Hardly the sort of player we really needed to be playing up front on his own.

Welbeck must be injured and presume they haven't worked out how to play Sarr..

You'd get 4/5 against the sort of defence we had out today - no pace/real composure or in the full back position ability to just defend!

Edited by Super_horns

Just now, Super_horns said:

He doesn't do anything without the ball so not surprised there is little or no action...

You'd get 4/5 against the sort of defence we had out today - no pace/real composure or in the full back position ability to just defend!

How worried are you about the way this season has started? Do you think you will be able to improve or do you think you are set to go down?

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

How worried are you about the way this season has started? Do you think you will be able to improve or do you think you are set to go down?

As shown last week we potentially can be good attacking wise but our defence is so ropey we'd probably need to score 3 to win a game.

I mean Brighton managed to get 3 against us don't forget...

Today we just never gave ourselves a chance - 1 down in a minute then giving away a penalty soon afterwards and from then on we are really up the creek.

Only surprise was Marhez didn't score more..

As I say that defence we had out would have let a few in against most teams...

Edited by Super_horns

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Welbeck must be injured and presume they haven't worked out how to play Sarr..

I feel for you Super_horns! Good poster on these forums who has a balanced view and gives us a good perspective at a rival club.

Can I ask you why the fans think you've imploded so badly? Earlier this year Rodgers lost his first game in charge against you, a game that I was at. I didn't think you were incredible, but you were very solid and seemed like a well drilled outfit. It was easy to see why up until that point you had been doing pretty well. It's just fascinating to see the self destruct button being pressed! It really reminds me of what happened to Leicester under Peter Taylor. We were doing well in the league and had an FA Cup match against Wycombe. We lost it to a player they found on Ceefax, and from that point on we went downhill faster than a Ski Jumper on his downward descent! We ended up getting relegated and it was the beginning on a long fall from grace.