Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I’m not sure. Certainly not in the immediate as part of the severance terms when sacked will see Pochettino legally unable to join another ‘big six’ club. 

it would be a sensible appointment - a manager who has not won anything going to a team who won’t be winning anything in the near future

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

As a kid I got, "Why do you support Leicester, they're shit" from plastic United fans so I don't care if they're a ravaged puppy with one leg, its getting booted down a well

quite a horrible metaphor that actually

I think that's  a good one to be fair.

5 minutes ago, Yes said:

Wonder how many of their fan base would stick around if they were relegated, in terms of worldwide I genuinely think they’d lose the majority of their ‘fans’.

In Ireland they still kept a lot of their fans from the bad days of the 70s.

Even Liverpool have retained strong support after the 1990 decline.

Its the likes of Everton, Blackburn, Forest etc that lost their fanbase as success faded.

2 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Could you imagine if they actually went down lol 

It'd take the limelight off Liverpool winning the league a bit as well so I'm all for it 

this tweet made me laugh 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Blue ROI said:

In Ireland they still kept a lot of their fans from the bad days of the 70s.

Even Liverpool have retained strong support after the 1990 decline.

Its the likes of Everton, Blackburn, Forest etc that lost their fanbase as success faded.

Think they’d keep most their fan base in Europe but was thinking more their fans in the likes of Asia and Africa, just can’t see those fans following them in the championship.

3 minutes ago, Yes said:

Think they’d keep most their fan base in Europe but was thinking more their fans in the likes of Asia and Africa, just can’t see those fans following them in the championship.

Within seconds of Man U going down, Liverpool and Man City shirts sales would triple in Asia and Africa. All you'd find in Japan's trash cans would be thrown away Man U shirts. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Could you imagine if they actually went down lol 

It'd take the limelight off Liverpool winning the league a bit as well so I'm all for it 

They’ll stay up because they’ll get a decent amount of points at old Trafford shame they can’t play every game away lol

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

Within seconds of Man U going down, Liverpool and Man City shirts sales would triple in Asia and Africa. All you'd find in Japan's trash cans would be thrown away Man U shirts. 

And an increase of shirt sales in Kent were they claim they’re loyal supporters and backed them when they were shit lol

The same thing kinda happened when Leeds went down, some of the supporters just never returned. By the time they reached League One... some of the ex Leeds fans denied they ever had anything to do with the club. Starting to come out of the wood work again since they've been challenging for promotion back to the premier league again.

Edited by Leicesterpool

6 hours ago, Fox92 said:

They've got a relegation thread on Red Cafe lol 

They're dead serious as well. The majority of them actually think they could go in that thread. Some of them are already worried about not being able to bounce back up lollollol 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, brucey said:

Embarrassing and they're only saying this crap because it's their mate in charge. It's all politics at Man Utd. Even Neville holds back massively because of his own interests.

The Glazers are destroying them and they're doing it in a clever way.