Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Guest An Sionnach

Man Utd have only been really successful under two Glaswegians in their history and believe me it was they who made them win . 

Liverpool Home, Norwich and Bournemouth away for Man United next up...genuinely can't see them picking up many points from that!

Edited by Tuna

My mate was is a toffee is genuinely concerned Liverpool will win the league and Everton will get relegated. It's not inconceivable.

Think I could stomach a Liverpool quadruple if Man Utd somehow went down  lol

• Like 1

Maguires bank balance definitely won’t be regretting the move but I definitely think there is a slight regret he’s not part of whats brewing here. 

Man Utd are a shambles at the moment and they really could go down this season, their form since March has been horrible.

6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Maguire made an excellent choice, in for a relegation battle 

Well he left to win things....Championship Play off Final 2021?

Just now, Dames said:

Maguires bank balance definitely won’t be regretting the move but I definitely think there is a slight regret he’s not part of whats brewing here. 

Man Utd are a shambles at the moment and they really could go down this season, their form since March has been horrible.

Probably unlikely, but if they did that would be fcuking hilarious.

• Like 1