Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Funny thing is, the team today is the situation a lot of Man U fans wanted:

Ole at the wheel

Rashford as the posterboy

No Pogba

Blooding the academy players

Spending big on British centerback

And it's devoid of any real quality. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Has a world cup winner ever been relegated? 

It would be amazing to see the Big Man U go down.

I'm still pissed that Mane has got away with that shitty behaviour yesterday. We deserved the draw! 

Juninho with Boro off the top of my head, was he in the 1994 Brazil squad?

Edited by Tuna

Watching Man Utd today was painful. They are incredibly slow in the build up and once the Geordies scored, you knew it was game over.

Ole has proven to be a ridiculous choice for them and you could see it on the pitch. They just had no game plan 

Edited by Col city fan

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Watching Man Utd today was painful. They are incredibly slow in the build up and once the Geordies scored, you knew it was game over.

Ole has proven to be a ridiculous choice for them and you could see it on the pitch. They just had no game plan 

Probably a bit harsh on Ole, you can't polish a turd.

Man United have no excuses. They aren't restricted financially, they could appoint top managers. They've decided to spend an awful lot, sell players and replace them with untried youngsters and given the job to a former player who has done well in Norway and poorly in Wales.

There is no reason for being that bad against a dreadful Newcastle side. But this is where the manager makes a difference. I'm not a huge fan of Klopp but he has a presence and a background of being a manager challenging for and winning big trophies. Solskjaer hasn't and it is showing.

12 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Painful? I found it pleasurable