Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I predict they’ll sack ole then give it Carrick till the end of the season 

Blimey can things really get that worse for United. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Guus Hiddink showed up there to takeover till the end of the season, but a like he did at Chelsea be in the interim at United. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

32 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Would only take Rashford out of their squad, and possibly De Gea.

The others are moreorless average.

I'd take Dan James. We need a quality wide man, he's young going to improve and would suit our style. The rest, it's a no from me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

They have the international break now and surely don't want him at the wheel against Liverpool? It has to be now imo.

They should be chatting to Poch's agent. 

Sell him the club, freedom in the market and the opportunity to build the squad how he saw fit.

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

They should be chatting to Poch's agent. 

Sell him the club, freedom in the market and the opportunity to build the squad how he saw fit.

I definitely think that they at least tried to contact him. It's a real possibility that he ends there. 

30 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

No. Just no.

What no Slab Head.  Is Harry like a new car? Now he has left the show-room his value is plummeting?  Would any one pay 80m for him now?