Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

40 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Absolutely love this, it's what football is all about.

The kid scores the winner against Man Utd in his Prem debut, whilst partnering his brother in centre midfield. 

The awarding of MOTM, you can see both can't stop smiling, brilliant day for the club and their family. 

Absolutely love that. Both seem genuine lads (can’t say I know much of them, but they look far and away from the Lingard type). Scoring the winner against Man Utd on your debut in front of the stands they’ll have been in plenty of times. Fair play

9 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

What a heart-warming interview! Now that's what I call a proper footballer, someone who is so excited and can't wait to go out there and play!

We need more players like this! Luckily at Leicester I think we have more than few - Barnes, Ndidi, Choudhury, Soyuncu of the newer generation still seem to have their enthusiasm for the game intact :)

It's players like the two of them you hope to build into your team and build around. Players like them who love the game and play for their love of the game and the shirt they wear.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Look it took Fergie a long time to effect the change of culture and philosophy at Man Utd when he arrived. I think it’s only fair they give OGS the same. This could be the start of something big for them. A new era 😂

Yeah a new era in the championship lol

16 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Look it took Fergie a long time to effect the change of culture and philosophy at Man Utd when he arrived. I think it’s only fair they give OGS the same. This could be the start of something big for them. A new era 😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Fergie was a successful manager before Man U; Ole has had one gig in the PL before and went down easily with Cardiff... ole isn’t good enough and never will be 

Come on he had a good spell at Molde:ph34r:lol

The board were so convinced that Ferguson was going to be a huge success for 20 years it is considered he was one defeat from the sack. The fans were just as convinced and made banners calling for him to go.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Liverpool's title to lose ?

Who will go first OGS or Silva ..

Silva. Solskjaer won't be sacked for a while yet. Silva could go in the next month I reckon, the results are similar to Koeman's final games.

• Like 1