Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Happy Fox said:

You best believe it mate 👍 honestly I reckon we will win the title, this season just has that feel about it. Like the heavens (Vichai) are smiling on us and will make it happen.

I have always felt that this is an average league, driven by media hype. Real chance for us if we click as a team, which would start by beating Palace tomorrow 

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Still expect Southampton to be soundly beaten by Man City in the second half.

Hilarious if they hold on though.

Can someone be ready with that tweet as I can't find it saying "wow Leicester score 9 imagine what Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs would have done.." or words to that affect

Mane is a wonderful footballer. I just wish he didn't flagrantly cheat. If the refs actually booked him more often maybe he would focus on staying upright and finishing chances like the clinical player that he is. 

• Like 1

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

should send him off like Klopp was bashing Choudary for not getting a red, he hasn't got a leg to stand on the puppet 

Klopp is a ****ing dork. He should look at his own actions and those of his players before hanging out ours to dry. Mane is a disgrace 

• Like 1

On 31/10/2019 at 20:02, StanSP said:

I hate all this xG bollocks. 

Say we finish top 4 this season. In 5/6 years am I going to remember our xG after our first 9 games? Am I fvck. 

The only 'stat' that really matters is the points column and scoring goals, conceding less. 

If we only created so few chances, according to xG, does that just mean we're more prolific and take our chances well? And if teams have higher xG, and aren't doing so well, are they shit as well?

Welcome to the dark side.

The sooner this xG malarkey is scrapped altogether, the better off football will be.

This is an invention by people with an America complex, who think that adding more stats to a sports will make the game more exciting or more predictable.

Do they know **** all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1