Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 hour ago, orangecity23 said:

CAME TO WATCH UNITED, WE ONLY CAME TO WATCH UNITEEEEED.

Great career move Maguire. Could have waited 6 months and ended up at Man City, instead he's stuck in the worlds most expensive Neil Warnock tribute team.

Pep and Manchester City aren't idiotic enough to pay £80m for Maguire.

1 hour ago, orangecity23 said:

An extended period of John Stones might've convinced Pep to get his wallet out his cardigan pockets.

True but Man City never seem to overpay. Most of their big priced signings are actually good players.

Just now, Fox92 said:

True but Man City never seem to overpay. Most of their big priced signings are actually good players.

I know. I'm just on the troll lol Still, any of our young players who get tapped up by Ole should just block his number. Leaving us for Man City or Liverpool would be a good move for them. United is where promising careers go to die.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Yea, i think you get that growing up in the 80s like yourself liverpool, 90s is the hatred is man u, but i must admit i never used to mind liverpool but there moving rapidly up my disliked club chart😀

I've never understood disliking a team just because they're successful.  Seems to me the sporting equivalent of politics of envy.

I always enjoyed watching the Liverpool of Dalglish and Rush and also Fergie's United, so long as they weren't playing against us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

And again....why were we so negative v Man Utd!! Pretty much the only disappointment this season so far but what a disappointment!

I'm getting over it, slowly.

Still annoys me. We always seem to at Old Trafford though, even when we won the league we went there and looked nervous at first.

Guest An Sionnach

You can't always buy success , Utd have bought enough clunkers already . Their young players are promising but they will need patience. A mid table season won't do them any harm . They will have to earn their results , teams are not going to lie down for them anymore.

When I see Harry, it really brings home how we took Woodies trousers down and well... you know the rest.

Who would swop Soyuncu at 19M for Maguire at 80M?

6 minutes ago, murphy said:

I've never understood disliking a team just because they're successful.  Seems to me the sporting equivalent of politics of envy.

I always enjoyed watching the Liverpool of Dalglish and Rush and also Fergie's United, so long as they weren't playing against us.

Just the fans for me, I find most of the Liverpool team quite likeable but it’s funny when the glory hunters don’t actually get glory.

Edited by Yes

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

When I see Harry, it really brings home how we took Woodies trousers down and well... you know the rest.

Who would swop Soyuncu at 19M for Maguire at 80M?

No. Our defence is much better now. I don't miss Maguire's lack of pace.

That's not me being biased either, I was never a massive Maguire fan. I said on here loads of times that as soon as Morgan made a mistake everyone would hammer him yet Maguire would make a mistake a no word.

Soyunchu's pace is more of a benefit for us and that's on top of Evans just being class.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

You can't always buy success , Utd have bought enough clunkers already . Their young players are promising but they will need patience. A mid table season won't do them any harm . They will have to earn their results , teams are not going to lie down for them anymore.

There is the problem that lies within though isn't it.

I look at the United team and I don't see many players there that are gonna be willing to dig it, roll their sleeves up, earn the results.

That Man Utd team is the epitome of prima donnas, to busy doing their hair or silly dance routines and no learning curve is going to teach them hard work, that is a lost cause on them.