Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

11 minutes ago, Sand cats said:

I hope Southampton secure their win by scoring another two goals, these results makes the games today interesting to watch from a Leicester city fan point of view.

Will be just like us to lose tomorrow if scores stay like this

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well we've probably been the better side but one bit of awful defending has let them score an easy chance. 

That Liverpool offside is nonsense. Doesn't even look offside to me. The lines on his knee seem wrong. I don't understand why they can't say if the system says the goal is less than X amount of inches offside then it stands because of incalculable margin of error in such a system. 3 inches would seem fair. There's no way VAR can guarantee that the ball is exactly released at the correct millisecond or the lines are done 100% correctly by the operator. 

31 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

The anti english chants from there fans at filbert street was enough for me to hate the club 😂

Mind you, our fans used to sing ‘ and you will never work again, sign on with the dole cheque in your hand.. 

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

If Liverpool and Man City lose today I’ll honestly start believing we could win the league.

lol

You best believe it mate 👍 honestly I reckon we will win the title, this season just has that feel about it. Like the heavens (Vichai) are smiling on us and will make it happen.