Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

7 minutes ago, nathan. said:

I fear United will be in for Rodgers when they sack Solskjaer.

Would be a step down in every sense except financial, I’m sure finishing 3rd with Leicester would feel like more of an achievement than spending hundreds of millions to get top 4 at United 

28 minutes ago, Manini said:

Do you reckon United are the most hated team in England? 

Liverpool - certainly the general viewpoint is that no-one really wants them to win anything as we'll never hear the end of it. If it wasn't for their fanbase I probably wouldn't have a problem with Liverpool tbf.

Then Man City - As I don't like the way they go about their business buying up the market and stockpiling players simply so other teams can't have them whilst moaning they still need more players and whilst having some very talented youngsters with alot of potential they almost refuse to use them.

As for Man Utd, out of all the 'top' teams I always 'liked' Man Utd the most (Or should that be disliked them the least) but now we're seeing Man Utd fans for what they really are, glory hunters and it's bloody glorious seeing them so salty having to make excuses.

Edited by Matt

3 hours ago, The Bear said:

Hopefully we start 3-4-3 and unleash Traore on them up front from the start. Their defence is very gettable at. 

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

That would involve having some attacking intent

Well I get my wish. Strong team from both of us. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I’ve always disliked Liverpool more…. A product of starting to follow football in the 80’s… 

Yea, i think you get that growing up in the 80s like yourself liverpool, 90s is the hatred is man u, but i must admit i never used to mind liverpool but there moving rapidly up my disliked club chart😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, orangecity23 said:

Man United and Liverpool's fanbases are both full of horrible little glory hunting goblins, the only difference is the Liverpool fans are 10 years older. Two sides of the same arrogant coin.

Man City fans are awful and I'd imagine kids growing up will hate Man City as much as my era hate Man Utd and the era before hate Liverpool.

Just now, Foxxed said:

Draw please. There's a risk they'll sack Ole, get a better manager and find some form.

I cant see them sacking him anytime soon tbf, there looking at the longer project, which for some bizarre reason they think he’s the man to take them forward, 

1 minute ago, lestajigs said:

I cant see them sacking him anytime soon tbf, there looking at the longer project, which for some bizarre reason they think he’s the man to take them forward, 

If they're looking at the longer project I bet they're wondering if they've got the right manager for the longer project. If the owners are in this for the money you can bet they're willing to roll the dice again when they realise they're out of the lucrative Champions League football again.

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Us and Palace really had their pants down didn't we?

lol

Csnt see what Maguire did wrong there tbh.

Edited by Koke

35 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

I think he would be stupid to go there. Look who they've had since and nothings really gone super well for them. I think if man city wins the EPL this year pep will bolt.

I hate to say it but I think Rodgers is one of a few managers in the world that could steer them right.