Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

all of this is great to hope for, but they have lost one game in their last 50 or something. they haven't lost a single game in their last 31 fixtures. 

the thought of not only them losing 3 in the next month, but also us winning all 7 of ours, is just hilarious to me. of course we all want to believe that it is possible but without even looking any further than the two sentences i've written there, it's not hard to see that it is almost definitely not going to happen. 

It is all about applying pressure, Liverpool can crumble it doesn’t matter what they have done before... out of all the stats you mentioned they haven’t won a title for 30 years still. That is why they will be under immense pressure

Just now, AKCJ said:

Great day for us.

No point getting your hopes us for another Premier LEague winners medal.

We're having an unreal season and could make it 12 points clear of 5th with 2 other teams between us tomorrow. That's sensational and all we should be focusing on.

Spot on

Just enjoy it people. Champions league at the KP next season is a real possibility 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Great day for us.

No point getting your hopes us for another Premier LEague winners medal.

We're having an unreal season and could make it 12 points clear of 5th with 2 other teams between us tomorrow. That's sensational and all we should be focusing on.

Nope ...   I’m starting to dream ....    :)

Liverpool are going to crack over Christmas I’m convinced. Whether we can capitalise is another thing. I’m more than happy with the very real possibility of a top 4 finish. That would be outstanding. Anything beyond that would be insane. 

Then again, we are winning the league, so..........

• Like 4

Yeah but, yeah but.... Saints are currently bottom, and living down here among 'the entitled', I'm bloody delighted. Cmon Watford, (although I'll be disappointed to lose our local game)

Now, if we can get rid of Bournemouth as well, I can get back to proper away days

Edited by steveherbe

I still stand by we are the only team capable of beating Liverpool right now, which is fcukin pointless really as we'll still be 5 points behind them at best come Boxing Day and they've won it. Sickening, they are annoyingly getting the job done right now as the majority of the league is shit.

Spurs will creep up the table, easily can catch Chelsea if they are as naive as they were today. Big big game for us tomorrow to put yet more space between us and the cannon fodder below.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I still stand by we are the only team capable of beating Liverpool right now, which is fcukin pointless really as we'll still be 5 points behind them at best come Boxing Day and they've won it. Sickening, they are annoyingly getting the job done right now as the majority of the league is shit.

Spurs will creep up the table, easily can catch Chelsea if they are as naive as they were today. Big big game for us tomorrow to put yet more space between us and the cannon fodder below.

I think liverpool will drop points this month, due to their crazy schedule, injuries etc. We might even get closer than 5 points, but they've brought themselves the space to have that blip. Once we get past December I think they'll kick on there'll be no stopping them.

Really can't believe how fvckin outstanding our goals against record is so far this season.

Only 8 goals conceded in 13 games is four better than the next best teams (Liverpool and Sheff Utd with 12)

12 teams have already conceded more than 20 goals so far and we're by far and away the most miserly defense in the PL 

#cleansheetarmy

Can the Fox,chase down the Liver bird...??

We beat the ol'man Cock,and got among the chickens..& Scuppered The MC..Ship not long back!!!  

Nothing is determined or decided before Christmas, New  Year & Easter pens or coupes have been rattled...

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Can the Fox,chase down the Liver bird...??

We beat the ol'man Cock,and got among the chickens..& Scuppered The MC..Ship not long back!!!  

Nothing is determined or decided before Christmas, New  Year & Easter pens or coupes have been rattled...

I’d like to offer you another beer.