Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Charl91 said:

Not long til we're half way through the season now, and Liverpool have dropped 2 points. It's insane.

In a usual season, you'd probably expect after 16 games for the leaders to have dropped 5-7 points with a defeat and a couple of draws. Even the best Man United and Arsenal sides can't have been this consistent.

We've not done a lot wrong this season- possibly 2 below par performances and results in Wolves and Man United- and at best we'll be 8 points behind.

11 minutes ago, surrifox said:

They can make 5-6 changes and still steamroller sides . Annoying but there it is 

Not annoying to me. That's 6/7 years of building that squad and they earned their position and strength. It can happen here with perseverance.

16 minutes ago, Nuge said:

all the big teams are underperforming but best not mention that cos its liverpool. :blink:

I have seen literally nobody say this apart from opposition fans after we've wound them up. Can someone post me a link to an article which indicates every other side underperformed that season because some of you seem to carry this "the media hates us" thing. All I hear, especially at the minute, is praise. 

Bigger clubs failing will always be the topic, because they're expected to win. It's been like that forever and it's probably like it in every Country.

There are players in that Liverpool side that just meh (Wijnaldum, Henderson, Lovren, Joe Gomez, Origi, Adrian) but yet they pull on a Liverpool shirt and look so good and efficient. 

13 minutes ago, Goober said:

If Barnes scored that Son goal we'd all be creaming let's be honest. It's a quality goal that very few players in the world have the pace, control, balance and composure to score

No Not really as He shouldn’t have even got pass the halfway line with the ball 

nobody was “creaming” when gray ran it against Everton that set the goal up

10 minutes ago, Koke said:

There are players in that Liverpool side that just meh (Wijnaldum, Henderson, Lovren, Joe Gomez, Origi, Adrian) but yet they pull on a Liverpool shirt and look so good and efficient. 

Like us. When we had Kante, Vardy and Mahrez the likes of Morgan, Albrighton and Simpson looked like world beaters. Take out Salah and Mane and you have a side that might finish in the top six

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Bit like Simpson, Albrighton and Okazaki

Funny football that. I guess its a team sport. The collective working together.

12 minutes ago, Koke said: